Totally in Damier Ebene Anyone seen it?

Sorry for the ignorance, but what does NM mean?
Yes, it means New Model. Just going by what the SKU tag says, this DE Totally has been remodeled in some ways. I can't believe we are 2 weeks away from release and we still don't know what is new with this piece (changes in straps or dimension... I know someone said that the pockets might be different somehow but they don't look it from the pics.. neither do the straps) or have good pics and info (ie: lining color/material).

Yes, it means New Model. Just going by what the SKU tag says, this DE Totally has been remodeled in some ways. I can't believe we are 2 weeks away from release and we still don't know what is new with this piece (changes in straps or dimension... I know someone said that the pockets might be different somehow but they don't look it from the pics.. neither do the straps) or have good pics and info (ie: lining color/material).
i was told the lining is red textile like the de speedy.

I posted this in another thread on the DE Totally... I called the 1-800 number and reserved an MM on March 4th. They told me it was releasing on March 28th. The price will be $1430 (MM) ...same as the current price and the PM is the same price as the current price for the PM. They confirmed it will be a permanent print to the Totally line. She also said that the materials are from France but it will be assembled in the USA. I hope it's MIF though but I'm not counting on that ....

I just called 1866 too and was put on the wait list and gave all my info but wondering do they send you a email to confirm your wait list ?

^^ i didnt get a confirmation of any kind but I didnt get that either w/ my noir magnetique zippy wallet. I need to call and double check im on the wait list....

I didn't get one either but not sure I am suppose to? Did you get the zippy wallet last time from the wait list or did you have to buy it after? Thanks for your help!

I didn't get one either but not sure I am suppose to? Did you get the zippy wallet last time from the wait list or did you have to buy it after? Thanks for your help!
I didn't get an email on the noir magnetique (sp??) but I was remembering when I was talking to an SA on the phone tonight that they had to find me one.... It was hard to get because I don't have a store I can walk into.... But, it sounds like they just notify you when they have one for you and are shipping it out. My phone SA is supposed to call me when it's "in."

I just posted a new thread in the main forum w/ some updated info on the DE Totally and a more clear pic....

Last edited:
There have been replicas on the market for quite some time, long before LV decided to release it. When I bought my mono totally in 2011, I came across DE replicas in my research.