Totally in Damier Ebene Anyone seen it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering if anyone had caught a pre-release glimpse of the new Totally in Damier Ebene coming out next week?
    I just can't wait to see it IRL!

I heard that it has thinner straps than the DA and the Mono styles.

2. Have not seen but I REALLY really want one!

Diane

3. They're really making one?!

4. I believe the damier ebene totally is being released on March 28th. I would love to see some pics of it.

5. My SA says April 1st. Said that he'd text me pics next week.

6. Im dying to see it too :lol: can't wait!

7. +1

8. Can't wait!!!

9. I find it odd that we don't have any spy pics on this....we usually have them 2-3 months in advance. Hope to see it soon!

10. +1

11. I think it's strange we've all been told different dates. When I called CS they said august but others are saying march 28th. I hope it's the latter!

12. I reserved mine already. Pre-orders can be picked up on March 28th.
    My SA says pics next week are released and she will text me the pic when she gets it.
    limited supply for a "soft launch" only the larger stores will have it at first
    Good chance since first production to be MIF, so that's why I reserved even though I have not seen a pic of it - I figure I can return it, but I wanted to be among the first to get it to get the MIF.

Online CS I talked to said end of March, and she even told me the price will be the same at the DA and mono.

Yes, I also heard thinner straps - the complaint of the Totally has been the straps slipping off, so I assume that is why the DE has thinner straps.

13. Can't wait to see pics :smile:

14. Right when I am content with my collection! LOL. Gives me time to save since I would use it more in fall/winter. I can't wait to see this bag!

15. Can't wait to see it!! :smile: