Tory Burch Robinson Mini Double Zip Tote

Winthrop44

May 3, 2012
Does anyone know if the Luggage color in the Tory Burch Robinson Mini Double Zip Tote is the same or very close to the Prada Saffiano Small Gardener's Tote Bag in Caramello (Camel), or is the Tory Burch color darker/more orangey? Thanks!

Did you ever end up buying this bag? I just ordered it in metallic silver! I didnt know about this bag on cyber monday and now I couldnt wait till any other sale!

Yes, I ended buying it, but not in the dust storm colour as it had sold out. I got it in the New Carnival colour on sale. I haven't used it yet as I also got the Michael Kors Sutton bag which is similar, but here is a pic. It's a bright colour but not as bright as the pic.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1419161750.569023.jpg

Have you received your bag yet?

Hi,

The Robinson double zip mini is lovely! Would you recommend that or the original size (in black) for an everyday purse? I'm around 5'3 110 pounds so im not sure if it'll be too big for me, and I also hear it's heavy! Thanks!!

Your bag is gorgeous. Love the color. If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase it? It seems to be sold out everywhere online in this New Carnival color. Is yours the double zip mini?

Yes, I ended buying it, but not in the dust storm colour as it had sold out. I got it in the New Carnival colour on sale. I haven't used it yet as I also got the Michael Kors Sutton bag which is similar, but here is a pic. It's a bright colour but not as bright as the pic.

View attachment 2838725

Your bag is gorgeous. Love the color. If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase it? It seems to be sold out everywhere online in this New Carnival color. Is yours the double zip mini? I don't know anything about the sizes they have lol.

Hi,

The Robinson double zip mini is lovely! Would you recommend that or the original size (in black) for an everyday purse? I'm around 5'3 110 pounds so im not sure if it'll be too big for me, and I also hear it's heavy! Thanks!!

Depends what you want to carry in it. The mini size is not really mini, more like a medium. I love the size, not too big and not too small. I can fit my long wallet, coin purse, small makeup pouch, 600ml drink bottle, sunglasses case & ebook reader without any problems. It does get a bit heavy, but manageable.

Your bag is gorgeous. Love the color. If you don't mind me asking... Where did you purchase it? It seems to be sold out everywhere online in this New Carnival color. Is yours the double zip mini?

Thanks!

I got it at the Outnet. It's still available if you're interested. It is the mini, which is more like a medium sized bag. According to the sales assistant when I called the Tory Burch store, all the minis have sold out at all TB stores and it's not being produced anymore.

Thanks!

I got it at the Outnet. It's still available if you're interested. It is the mini, which is more like a medium sized bag. According to the sales assistant when I called the Tory Burch store, all the minis have sold out at all TB stores and it's not being produced anymore.

Thanks for replying! I PM'ed you to ask you a question:smile:
Are you saying that size is not being produced anymore or the New Carnival color isn't made anymore?