Tory Burch Outlet finds

I was in Vegas over the Christmas holiday and I braved the Las Vegas Premium Outlets the day after Christmas. There was a line to get into the store, with a promotion of spend $300, get 25% off. Many Revas on sale. I came home with my very first Tory Burch anything, the City Messenger Foldover bag in Opaline.

Bag Twins! :cool: I looove the color...I couldn't put it down the minute I saw it.

Omigosh, I am in loooooove with the outlet!! I'm sorry if this is a duplicate...I didn't know where to post.

6807994786_eb61bf04c0_b.jpg
This is so helpful. Never heard about camarillo outlet. We always go all the way to cabazon. Thanks ladies! :smile::cool::cool:

Eddie flats at Desert Hills Premium Outlets for $69!

WOW $69 bucks thats great. I just scored a pair of bleach/cream colored Eddies from Nordstroms Rack for $99. They are size 11 and I wear a 10.5 but if they feel too lose I can stuff to toes with the money I saved :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01556.JPG
    DSC01556.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 2,158
  • DSC01557.JPG
    DSC01557.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 2,165
  • DSC01558.jpg
    DSC01558.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,118
Woodbury Common has $69 Eddies in snow leopard, leopard, fig plum, Island pink and patent tan. Sizes are limited but they do have size 5 in stock. Lots of Amanda wedges at $199. Reva in silver lurex, cheetah, navy and green patent and navy suede aviator at $199. Striped canvas and cherry print (?) Reva for $165. The rubber flip flops were $39. Wrap bracelets w/o Tb emblems were $49, w/TB emblems $69.

Woodbury is always insane and the shoe dept had an extra dash of madness today. If you are looking for something specific let me know and it may jog my memory :smile: the sales team was phenomenal!

Bag selection was meh! Mostly dipped canvas totes, purple striped Jaden and Kipp totes. All of the Amanda bags were at retail which totally defeats the point of an outlet. Clayton wallets were $165. Didn't check clothing as most were not my style.

Typing on my phone so please excuse any errors.

Last edited: