Tory Burch Outlet finds

Really, they were $100 and i
paid $199. I have to check the receipt for the name

Yes, I'm not sure if they may have been trying to get rid of an outdated style or if it may have been a website glitch b/c they weren't under the usual "sale" category on the website, but with the regular priced shoes and within a week the same exact style and colors were back up to $250. And if you still have your box the name should be listed on there as well.

i picked up a couple of the caroline wedges on sale from bloomies message me for hold info.
They r reg 265.00 I got them for 199.00!!I grabbed size 8 or 8.5 and 6.5 I think!

Yes, I'm not sure if they may have been trying to get rid of an outdated style or if it may have been a website glitch b/c they weren't under the usual "sale" category on the website, but with the regular priced shoes and within a week the same exact style and colors were back up to $250. And if you still have your box the name should be listed on there as well.

The box says "Ambrose"

I just bought my first TB shoes too and found out the outlet is way overpriced.
I got Aaden flat for $199 but dept store has it for about $15-22 less.
Almost got the Selma wedge too but it was $235 in outlet vs $177 in nordstrom.
I got it in nordstrom instead.
That's disappointing. I'm not sure if I should drive out the outlet or just look for a local sale. I want to get my first pair of TB shoes too (Reva flats).

I went to my outlet (Houston Premium Outlets) for the first time today, and I was SO disappointed. The women working spent more time chatting than helping anyone. I wanted the Miller sandals, but what I got are the Amanda flat thong because they were TOTALLY out of Millers. They were $175 (normally $250), and while they're nice, they weren't my first choice. I wish TB would make sure her own outlets actually had the most popular products...

Last edited:
I actually find the stores have better deals on TB stuff. The outlet only has deals on clearance items if you can find your size and if you combine with a promo they have like extra 20 percent off during July 4th , you can luck out. I actually find better deals at saks or nordstroms for TB stuff, only thing is they only have a few items and not a huge selection, but you can luck out. Today, I got an off white leather hobo for $234 (reg $ 495) and Everly two tone shoes for $190(reg $435). This was at the Orlando premium outlet.

Which is better: when the regular TB store has a sale, or the outlet? I've never found anything worthwhile at the outlet, but I've had some good finds from the sale section of the website. Is there a difference in price?

I went to Woodbury and am so disappointed going to return next week. The flats I bought were discontinued and over priced. They did have this years and last years winter boots both for $249. I think this year's are $349 but last years were $449. I liked last years better and they fit better. They're black leather in the foot area, which I like better than suede In bad weather, that quilted nylon with fur around the top. I'll probably keep these. They fit well and are a little more polished than Uggs. I did see them on Shop Style full price in olive and brown, which I would of loved. I'd like to know if they ever went on sale last year. I always feel like I have to buy something when I go to that store (outlet) cuz there's always a line to get in. I think it's a ploy to make you buy more. Going back with a friend during the week when it won't be as crowded. What do you guys think about the winter boots? Good price or rip off?

Wrentham outlet has some nice stuff but I honestly prefer my Nordstrom rack TB finds. They had some adorable iphone cases for 19.99, I have the lobster case that I paid full price for, but I picked up some other ones.

They also have a lot of wallets and a very nice selection of TB shoes. I'm still hunting for Caroline wedges at a steal price.