Toronto Premier Outlet

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
Looking forward to the Burberry store opening there, visited the mall this past weekend (just opened in July), although not many stores there thrilled me, I was thrilled to see that Burberry will be opening soon!

Looking forward to the Burberry store opening there, visited the mall this past weekend (just opened in July), although not many stores there thrilled me, I was thrilled to see that Burberry will be opening soon!

Thats nice! I haven't visited any Burberry Outlets yet! I know! I might visit one near me soon.

I'm excited to see one open at TPO too! Seriously hoping there will be some good discounts at the outlet... but compared to the other outlets I'm a bit skeptical on how much of a discount there will be :|

awesome! thanks for letting us know, was planning on visiting that outlet but that burbery is opening I will wait until then!
thanks for sharing the news :smile:

I find the Bay's outlet has higher prices than the end of season sales at the regular Bays & bay.com. Brought a Rachel Roy skirt for 26.50 this summer. A few months later found it at the outlet for 54. Same endo angiolini pump I brought at regular Bay for 55, 120 at oulet.��

Did anyone go to the Burberry outlet during this BF weekend?