Toronto Premier Outlet

I just went again today - not much left now with the bags - now its just mostly all leather bags - no haymarket left or smoke check either - and just a handful of the Bridle House Check...

All wallets left now are just all leather ones and I did see 2 smoked checked wallets as well. Plenty of scarves however not of the iconic check mufflers. They had some last week in purple and pink but are all gone now due to black friday weekend. they did tell me that should be getting another shipement in sometime next week but they need time to tag it and put it out on the floor which will take some time. I also saw some more Bridle House check bags as well and plenty of coats.

All wallets left now are just all leather ones and I did see 2 smoked checked wallets as well. Plenty of scarves however not of the iconic check mufflers. They had some last week in purple and pink but are all gone now due to black friday weekend. they did tell me that should be getting another shipement in sometime next week but they need time to tag it and put it out on the floor which will take some time. I also saw some more Bridle House check bags as well and plenty of coats.

Thanks for the intel!!

For those of you who have been to the Burberry outlet at the Toronto Premium Outlets, is it possible to find a simple beige or black trench coat for around $300 to $400? How do the prices of scarves compare to the full price store?

Went to the Burberry Outlet yesterday afternoon.

50% select styles.
Lots of Men's trench coats, and heavy sweater coats for women.
They also had a rack of children's jackets.

Scored two spring jackets for the kids.
$90 and $135. Original Price for each jacket: $265.

Went to TPO yesterday and I had to say the Burberry outlet has pretty good prices on leather goods compared to the American outlets which I have frequented, there are a few tables that still have an additional 50% off this is for all shoes, ties and cold weather accessories, unfortunately there are no classic check cashmere scarves but there were many trench coats. there are also quite a few purses which are well under $1000 with the 50% off many even under $700 so its worth a look.

As well the Tory Burch outlet opened last Friday on the 21st of march and it seems to be very busy, prices were pretty good and the entire store was an additional 25% off. many small leather goods could be found for under $75 and they have the classic Amanda style wallets ($110 regular retail between $200-250) and some of the Amanda and Robinson bags which also have really good discounts all in all these two outlets along with the white space and room selection at the Hudsons Bay outlet make this outlet mall worth the trip

Anyone know if the TPO Burberry outlet is having a sale since the full priced stores are having their spring/summer sale? I picked up a cute wallet today on sale at the Bloor St. Burberry and it got me wondering if the outlet might have a sale as well. TIA!

Anyone know if the TPO Burberry outlet is having a sale since the full priced stores are having their spring/summer sale? I picked up a cute wallet today on sale at the Bloor St. Burberry and it got me wondering if the outlet might have a sale as well. TIA!
Well, without the sale the price from the TPO Burberry outlet is still cheaper than the sale on the Burberry website as I just picked up a quilt fuchsia jacket there @ $369 before tax (after tax @ $416.97) two weeks ago; whereas the markdown on Burberry.ca is still @ $450 + shipping cost. Plus, I had a chance to try on and selected the best one. Hope it helps.

Well, without the sale the price from the TPO Burberry outlet is still cheaper than the sale on the Burberry website as I just picked up a quilt fuchsia jacket there @ $369 before tax (after tax @ $416.97) two weeks ago; whereas the markdown on Burberry.ca is still @ $450 + shipping cost. Plus, I had a chance to try on and selected the best one. Hope it helps.
Hi everyone :smile:
I'm thinking of making the trip to the outlet (from a few hours away) so I was hoping to hear a little bit about it. How's their selection for women's trench coats? Do they mainly have Prosum or the permanent lines? Are there any 30-50% sales for the trench coats?

Hi everyone :smile:
I'm thinking of making the trip to the outlet (from a few hours away) so I was hoping to hear a little bit about it. How's their selection for women's trench coats? Do they mainly have Prosum or the permanent lines? Are there any 30-50% sales for the trench coats?
They carry all three Brit, London and Prosum. As for the women's trench coats, I didn't check them out but I saw a few racks there about two weeks ago. Hope it helps.