Torn between Damier Trevi pm and Speedy 25

It seems like you really LVoe the Trevi. I would just go for the trevi because otherwise, like you predicted yourself, you will end up getting the speedy and then the trevi anyway down the road.

This is funny because my DH always tells me "get the one you really want because if you get another because its cheaper ,you will still want the other and end up spending on both ":lol: My advice is to get the one you really love.. I think the speedy is a bit more casual but you can get one at any time.. if you have the cash go for the trevi if it makes your heart skip a beat... if you are not completely in love then get the speedy since it is much less expensive and very user friendly for knocking around every day...:lol: and unveil her once you deciede !

since you crave the trevi, you should put the $ toward that instead. i was hesitant at first also because of the price tag, but i ended up getting the trevi. in the long run its a better investment because its a very classy yet fun bag. good for work and casual. you have the shoulder and hand held option, and best of all its sooo maintenance free. its actually my knock around because i never have to worry about stains, or scratches. i love my trevi!!! i use the handles to go over my shoulder and it stays there quite well, i usually have issues with shoulder bags slipping.

attachment.php

if price isn't an issue, i think the trevi pm is a better every day bag.

it holds well in hand, crook of arm, and over the shoulder, plus, you can (although its tight) get it cross body in a pinch. i just lvoe it. classy and useful. plus, its another piece that dresses up or down.

LOL! You guys are all so wonderful! It's like having all my best girlfriends around all the time.
I will let you know soon whatever i decide on getting. Still have some time left before the price increase.