Top Chef Season 3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooh thanks for letting me know it starts on June 6th :biggrin:D

2. Um. Prada, I know my appearance on this thread will be a huge surprise to you:rolleyes:

:tup:Of course I'm a fan of top chef!:heart: haven't missed a season yet!

3. I LOVE Top Chef.... I personally think Padma Lashkmi is a much better host than Katie Lee Joel... was Katie a chef at all? I have Padma's cookbook its awesome!!! Can't wait for season 3 though, any of you ladies watch Hell's Kitchen also?

4. I watched both season 1 and 2! haha...I can't wait to watch part 3 although I didn't like Ilan too much (season 2's winner)..

I've seen Hell's Kitchen too but I think that guy is kinda too much...(ramsey)

5. I will be watching this - I loved the first two seasons.

6. :nuts: fancy seeing you here !! :nuts: :nuts:

7. Glad to have you all on board everyone.

8. Will most surely be watching - although, I too was disappointed with Ilan's win last season. I was a huge Sam fan, and thought he should have won - I was furious when he got voted off before Ilan or Marcell.

oh well - I am excited to see what this season holds! :tup:

9. :yahoo: Yeah Loganz :heart:

10. I think the older I get the less I adapt to change, :rolleyes: so it took me about the entire season to get used to Padma. I felt watching Katie was very easy and comfortable. But...Padma is very good too and I'm sure after watching her for a 2nd season, I'll like her even more.

I have watched Hell's kitchen and enjoyed it. For some reason, I've never fit it in between my 499 other competition reality shows that I watch! :nuts:

11. :yahoo::roflmfao:

12. The Tivo is ready to go!! I loved Harold, he can come by and cook for me any time!!

13. Good girl :yes: