Top Chef Season 3

I LOVE Top Chef.... I personally think Padma Lashkmi is a much better host than Katie Lee Joel... was Katie a chef at all? I have Padma's cookbook its awesome!!! Can't wait for season 3 though, any of you ladies watch Hell's Kitchen also?

I watched both season 1 and 2! haha...I can't wait to watch part 3 although I didn't like Ilan too much (season 2's winner)..

I've seen Hell's Kitchen too but I think that guy is kinda too much...(ramsey)

Will most surely be watching - although, I too was disappointed with Ilan's win last season. I was a huge Sam fan, and thought he should have won - I was furious when he got voted off before Ilan or Marcell.

oh well - I am excited to see what this season holds! :tup:

I LOVE Top Chef.... I personally think Padma Lashkmi is a much better host than Katie Lee Joel... was Katie a chef at all? I have Padma's cookbook its awesome!!! Can't wait for season 3 though, any of you ladies watch Hell's Kitchen also?

I think the older I get the less I adapt to change, :rolleyes: so it took me about the entire season to get used to Padma. I felt watching Katie was very easy and comfortable. But...Padma is very good too and I'm sure after watching her for a 2nd season, I'll like her even more.

I have watched Hell's kitchen and enjoyed it. For some reason, I've never fit it in between my 499 other competition reality shows that I watch! :nuts: