tooshies is Out of Control! 3 More Baggies from the Past: RT, Black, and Khaaki!!!!

erica1451: Awww. Thank you for your compliment!!!:jammin: I can't believe you don't have your gorgeous RT City anymore.....

I know, sometimes I can't believe that I sold it :wtf:. RT is my favorite Bal color, but the leather on mine wasn't very nice, it was really thin and distressed. The leather on yours looks really yummy though :drool:

I know, sometimes I can't believe that I sold it :wtf:. RT is my favorite Bal color, but the leather on mine wasn't very nice, it was really thin and distressed. The leather on yours looks really yummy though :drool:

Yeah, I did notice that while the leather on my RT is still nice and soft, no where near my other 05's. My other 05's have mind-blowing leather, but none of the RTs I've seen on tPF seem to have that same sort of fantastic smooshy leather that 05's are famous for.

I'm just glad that the leather on mine isn't too think or distressed:yes: But even if it was, I don't think I'd let it go...the color is too beautiful!

Pursey: Thanks, sweet:heart:
But where the heck is your RT City!? Pleeease tell me we're still twins....:cutesy:

galllicaroses:
LOL, good thing you weren't drinking hot coffee, well, you could'va sued me!!!!!:graucho:

fromparis: Thank you!!! I know, I really wasn't planning on getting another black Work(I have an 06FW), but I just couldn't pass it up, when I saw the pics....:drool:

addicted:heart::
Yep, he thinks I value my baggies more than I value him....well, let's just say that if there was fire in the apt, I'll rescue my bags before I rescue him:P
I mean, my baggies are helpless without me, and they don't have legs like my SO does, right!!??:graucho:

:wtf:<<Do you see how this smiley's eye is twitching and its mouth is gaping open....
that's me looking at your pics!!

WOW x3!!! Make that WOW X3 MILLION!!! Congrats on 3 fabulous bags you lucky lady!!