tooshies is Out of Control! 3 More Baggies from the Past: RT, Black, and Khaaki!!!!

Most of you know how I've been on a roll lately....well, I've got more!
I've been on the hunt for a RT Work for so long, I kept passing so many RT Cities up....but I recently decided that I need both the Work and the City!
Since I love deep berry red, and I like having multiples of the color I really like....things we tell ourselves Anyways, she came in mint condition....Ooow I love this color! I was actually expecting something a bit brighter(from all the pics on tPF), it was darker than I expected, but I still love this color:heart:

My purchase number2 is the most gorgeous 04 Khaki Flat Clutch I adopted from a friend of mine. 04 Khaki has secretly been on my wish list since I passed the color up for 04 Marron back in fall 04 in BalNY. I call this an "ugly, 70's couch" green(I mean in a good way, actually!)and I looove this. It's a funky, cool, unusual green.
I intend to use this as my travel wallet and also as an errand bag.

My last purchase is the most gorgeous 05FW Black Work(thanks, D!!!) I tried to disable myself by telling myself that since I already own one(06FW), I cannot possibly justify another. Well, look how well that turned out!:nuts: But no regrets here.
The leather is glossy and scrumptious. It has the most amazing, light, puffy, smooshy, pillowy leather....this is absolutely incredible. The ultimate smooshiness!!!! I'm completely head over heels in love with this bag.

Please welcome, Ms. lil RT City:yahoo:

IMG_0954.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I LOVE RT!!!
And this one is incredible! Looks like new.
Congrats tooshies: you've been lucky and now enjoy :yes:

Gorgeous bag tooshies! I love them all! You always pick great colors with the best leather! And your pictures are amazing!!!! What kind of camera you use?
I agree with ahertz,we need to see your entire collection!

love all the new bags, but i'm smitten by that khaki flat clutch!!! that's one of my all time fav colors and in the clutch style, it's just superb!! congrats and enjoy your new "baggies"!!!!:smile:

lovelygarments: Oh, yay!!! I'm SO glad to hear that someone else other than myself loves this color:heart: Yeah, this color has been on my secret wish list as well:P
I'll make sure I'll post the comparison pics in Clubs and in Reference Library:idea:

slinkies:heart::
Darling, I'm lovin' that ugly couch clutch! Thanks a mill:heart:
Ever since she arrived, I've been taking it out every morning to admire the color and pose in front of a small mirror in my PJs:shame: Yes, I know, I'm sad!!!!!!

karo:
THANK you!!!!

south-of-france:
Thanks! I always have to take so many pics before I get something decent....really, they don't do justice at all to my smooshy black Work!

pinkchristie22:
Awwww. Thank you for your compliment:heart: I actually did cuddle up to it, when she first arrived....:shame: