Took the plunge! Nuvolato Veneta is on the way...

Olympia177

O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
suburban Buffalo NY
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:It's HERE!!!!!! It did not come until just before 7PM. Why, when I am anxiously waiting for a package, does it takes until 7 at night?!?!?! Anyways, I am over the moon about this bag. It is GORGEOUS, and really quite a bit darker than the pictures on the BV website. Boxermom's pics are very accurate, IMO. I am going have to post pics tommorow....homework and bed time for the kiddos!!!

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Does this bag come in medium? I only see large and maxi.
Yep, the Nuvolato Veneta is available in the medium size. However, it appears that the medium size is not available on the BV website, but it is available in the stores.

Danzare

Dec 11, 2009
Italy
Yay Olympia! I'm so happy for you, I love it when a bag I've been anxiously waiting for finally arrives...can't wait to see your pics :smile:

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Yay, it arrived! I know that's always how it goes--you wait all day and you are the last one on the delivery route when you really, really want something.

It's gorgeous in any size. I saw the maxi in NM Tyson's and it's fabulous too.

Olympia177

O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
suburban Buffalo NY
OK All....I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! I just recently switched from a PC to a Mac. I have had no problems with uploading to Facebook, Kodak Gallery etc...but I have been trying to upload these pics and it just keeps saying "upload failed". Anyone who uses a Mac....is there a trick to uploading on here??? Thanks!