Took the plunge! Nuvolato Veneta is on the way...

Olympia177

O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
suburban Buffalo NY
I second that LizzieBennett!!! I'd love to drool over your pics while waiting for mine! I'm glad to hear it is even more fabulous in person! I'm very excited because with this purchase and my small leather pieces, my BV collection is almost complete! A basic black BV is next on the list, but I'll wait until winter for that. This, of course, is until the next gorgeous BV seasonal color comes out LOL!!!

Danzare

Dec 11, 2009
Italy
Have you posted in the BV Collections thread Olympia177? I think you should, so that we can drool all over yours too ;)

Olympia177

O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
suburban Buffalo NY
I'll add pics of everything when I do my reveal Danzare! I had an ebano Veneta also, that I sold (which I sorely regret!) so I'll be glad to get back to carrying a Veneta. I love that bag!!!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Congrats! I saw a Maxi Nuvelato at Tyson's NM, and just received my large Nuvelato from Charlotte NM. It's fantastic and shows Maier's genius.

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
In the sun
ok, boxermom!!! and olympia77!!! looking forward to seeing some beautiful pix! i keep checking, and NOTHING! please don't keep us in suspense.

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Yay, boxermom!
Oh why oh why I have no time to go to the boutique. I'm dying to see it in person!:pout: