Took the Apple plunge for good tonight!

That store is a ZOO!! Was there two weeks ago to see a genius and it was CRAZY inside!

I seriously thought they had to be giving away free computers for it to be that busy. I can't handle crowds like that.

I'm going to the one in the Promenade in Marlton, NJ this weekend to get my new computer. That store is always less busy than KoP. I had new clue KoP was such a madhouse!

Awesome! I'm glad you finally decided to get it. This laptop will last you a long time. My boyfriend just got his black Macbook in the mail today so we're having a lot of fun with that! Enjoy!

We have a Dell that we got beginning of 04 and the heatsink fan fell down and I glued it back with some special glue I got from a pc store here and ever since it makes a humming sound thats annoying.That was a yr ago.You can tell its going to die at any time.I took all of mystuff off it and DH and my DD both play games and surf on it.

I can't wait until DH buys his Mac Pro so I can stop looking at it.I may give it to my DD until it dies for her to play around on it.Then I'm getting both my DS and her an iMac to share.Hopefully we'll be Mac'd out by yrs end though.

I am so amp'd about getting it.Either Fedex or Apple bumped my arrival date up by two days so I hope I get it sooner than what it says and I'm glad I didn't pay for extra shipping cause it wouldn't of made no difference.

Anyway I hope I have it for yrs to come cause I don't plan on getting another one unless Apple comes out with another Macbook Pro that I can't refuse.

Congratulations! We just made the switch from PC to mac last month. I'm still learning about my apple!! My hubby ordered it online and we received it a few days later.

Congrats!! I'm so in love with apple products. I hook up my Macbook Pro to my 20 inch Cinema screen to work on my photography. Their customer service has always been great. Soon I hope to get an Iphone!

Shalomjude, can I ask why you went with MBP instead of just the MB? I am thinking of switching from windows to Apple (scary thought but I want to) and cannot for the life of me decide between the MB, MBP or to just get an iMac. Decisions, decisions.
I'm also not sure whether I should wait until Oct when the Leopard OS comes out.