Too young for vernis?

Kinda crazy that at your age you'd be carrying lv. I've had LV since that age but I never carried it unless I was with my mom at some sort of event. You're still in middle school, just watch out, you might get mugged.

If you love it, and you know you can take care of it, then get it. I don't think you are too young for vernis, I think it's good for all ages, as long as you are responsible.
You are lucky, I wish I was carrying LV when I was 12..

Great!! I am only 15...I thought I was the youngest...LOL

Well...I am trying to get my first LV soon. A Damier Naviligo..

But I don't find that you are too young to carry a vernis.Well,I don't think I am too old with my Rolex anyway. JMHO

I think you should get what you really want if you are able to get it for yourself, whether it's through your only Christmas gift or through money you saved yourself. Either way, you are not too young to have excellent taste in a luxury item!:yes:

My daughter is also 12 and would love to get an LV, too, but she would have to earn it on her own. That way, she'll appreciate it even more and will take good care of it.

Go for it!

wow ur 12? i remember reading another girl's post saying she's 14, and i thought she was really young to have a passion for LV already...When i was your age, i had like hello kitty purses! I wish i can have LV or liked LV when i was your age :smile:

i think its cuute and when i saw it last year for valentines i went to go get it but it ended up being too small but other than that i loved it you should totally get it

did you go to the store to look at it ?

My daughter is also 12 and would love to get an LV, too, but she would have to earn it on her own. That way, she'll appreciate it even more and will take good care of it.
Go for it!

I agree. I'm only 19 myself and own several LVs, but these were all bought with my own money or from scholarships. I am a very independent person, even if my parents offer to buy me expensive items, I would not accept them (and the same applies to my friends). Don't get me wrong, but I think it's ironic that some people say 'get the bag if you are responsible for it' cuz if you can't even pay for the bag yourself, how can you even know what it takes to be responsible in the first place? ie the responsibility of handling money and knowing the value of money if you have not acquired it yourself.
I totally understand that there are some very wealthy families, but I don't think their children appreciate luxury items, because it's a completely different feeling that you get for something that you've acquired/done yourself. eg baking a cake all buy yourself would taste so much sweeter than the one made by a local grocery store.
This age-topic is quite a big discussion here, you can do a search, some people think it's okay for parents to buy their children lavish gifts, others don't.

However, about the bag, I think it's the cutest bag ever and Framboise is also my fav colour! It's a gorgeous bag. If your parents agree to buy it for you, then congratulations! You're a very very lucky girl!:biggrin: