Too young for vernis?

Hey Couture Girl, you seem a lot older for your age, but oh so much FUN!!! Didn't you just get the framboise agenda??? The REade would be perfect for that... get whatcha feel girl, and no worries about age or anything else!!! I say go for it, framboise will be fab for you!!! Didn't you just get black epi??? Framboise is much younger than that!!! lol.... you go grrrl!

Veronika, you are getting me and Couturegrrl mixed up..... i just got my first lv 2 weeks ago (mono pochette), and then 4 days later, i got the white mc wapity. i wish i did just get the framboise agenda. (that agenda is sooo hot). so right now i only have 2 pieces... so sad, i know!

Geesh... I wonder how I got you two mixed up....lol... anyway, get the REade and the agenda in Framboise.... Congrats on your wapity... and the pochette,,, you're still alotta fun! get the vernis! you won't regret it! And, thanks for keeping me on track:P :P :P

wow... i wasn't even carrying purses when i was 12.

Vernis is a bit more maintenance than regular mono or damier canvas... but i think the reade pm is fine for a younger gal.