Too much time in the LV VIP Room has created a Monster!

baby girl knows what's pretty that's for sure when she tried to grab little LV's inclusion bracelet. hey that would make a nice teething ring for her :biggrin:
and her outfit matched the BH diaper bag, the last time she matched your denim speedy. do you coordinate her to the bag you wear :P SO cute lol.

baby girl knows what's pretty that's for sure when she tried to grab little LV's inclusion bracelet. hey that would make a nice teething ring for her :biggrin:
and her outfit matched the BH diaper bag, the last time she matched your denim speedy. do you coordinate her to the bag you wear :P SO cute lol.

Actually, I match my clothes to my bag and then baby girl's clothes to my clothes. LOL

she'll grow up and get to use/share your handbags!! that lucky girl!! haha and she seems to be getting her sense of stye and a keen love for bags from her mommy :biggrin:

Sooo cute!!! You know, your gorgeous little girl is going to want her own LV collection in a few years if not sooner now that she has been in the VIP room. LOL She's already got a great sense of style!!!