Too "Girly" for a little boy?

Oh the sneakers are a cute idea but the better half has already gotten him a few pairs of Nike Shox and we found Timberland boots really cheap (10 bucks a pair in Philly) so he has a bunch of those too. LOL I was thinking about the Mini Monti pack but was told no Monogram for him. When I mentioned buying him an LV piece, my darlin said only if it doesn't look like any of my stuff. But I am going to think about the sneakers now! Thanks!!!

deluxeduck said:
like everybody has said, Damier Geant can't be girly because this line is specifically geared for men (not that women can't carry them too). but it's way too big for a 1 year old. he can even fit inside it. i've got one and even i think it's huge! how about a mini Montsouris backpack instead? i intend to get one for my future son and a mini Sac HL for my future daughter. anyway, congrats on your big day. cheers!

Totally agree!! he can even fit in it. I think you should wait a little more. At least til he get to know what is he carrying in her back. Def I don´t think its girly bcz as they say its a men line. I disagree for the montsouris, that would be girly. Maybe a mage would work, the same line but not so big...

well being that the damier geant was made for men, i dont think it's too girly for a 1year old boy at all!

and omg. are you adopting? if so, please contact me ASAP. lol. i'm so not kidding! =X

An LV backpack for a 1 year old? Go for it if its what you have your heart set on, but why not get him something else I can play with and enjoy? Are you going to be okay with it when he chews on it, scrapes it on the concrete or spills ketchup on it? :shrugs: Kids are messy by nature and can not be expected to take care of a luxury item. I suppose you could put it away for him to use later, but personally I think a LV backpack on one so young would look ridiculous. Sorry if I offend.