Tons of new GH bags on Bluefly. Hobo, City, PT etc.. $845 after the 15%

Damn I can't believe I missed those hobos!! What a steal you gals got, congrats to everyone who scored!

On the other hand, I am tapped out so it's good I missed it.

My naturel GH work arrives today...but I hate to say it...I think it's a fake! Sorry I am a newbie so I need your help. Does all B-bay has a silver tag with number inside? The city I bought from BalNY few weeks ago has it but not this one from Bluefly. I am at work right :crybaby: now but I will post pic tonight to let you expert confirm. I learn my lesson now...the price is too good to be true! But I hope I am the only unlucky one here.

The work doesn't have silver tag inside. I got my white giant work yesterday. I think it is authentic.

The WORK with classic hardware has the SILVER TAG (with the exception of Spring Summer 2005 - when the style was first introduced).

None of the Giant Hardware bags will have the silver tag, just LEATHER.

pluiee - Thanks! I really some encouragement!

incoralblue - is it really you? I can't believe it..:shocked: .you are the Phd, I am just a newbie .....I am speechless...can't sleep tonight
Seriously, thanks for the info about the tag. Mine does have leather tag but not silver.