Tom & Katie's Wedding Fiasco, Live Coverage.

^^^Connor is so handsome and Isabella looks so pretty...whats epecially nice is that they always seem happy & healthy to me

I have no idea why but this whole thing has gotten me to excited!

I'm guess I'm just addicted to ANything even remotely glamourous:rolleyes:

This is great publicity for the invitees!! :jammin: They will be in all sorts of sought after pictures (great for someone like Jenny McCarthy IMO)

Suri looks adorable- and Katie looks so pretty!!! (and dare I say, excited?!) Oh well, wish the best for them no matter what!!

I can't believe Broke will go to the marriage....after what Tom said about her????she disapointes me....has no self-respect!

And katie i think she dresses like an old woman, very old classic, that's what happened when choose Armani...

It's been widely publicized that Tom went to Brooke's home and personally apologized for his remarks. They said he spent quite a bit of time there talking and they resolved their differences. It was first reported by Tom's camp but then Brooke said it herself somewhere also.

The Holmes clan, including Katie's dad, Martin, and mom, Kathy, arrive in Rome Thursday. Stepping into one of a fleet of vans, the Holmes family smiled and told PEOPLE they're "very happy to be here."

castle.jpg
What does it cost to rent a castle these days? Nothing, if you're Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. The $50,000 fee to use the facility for their formal ceremony has been waived because Bracciano mayor Patrizia Riccioni wants to thank the couple for all the attention they've brought her town, Access Hollywood's Billy Bush reported. That news came on Friday as Riccioni made it official and confirmed what most already knew -- that the two will exchange vows inside the 15th-century fortress