tokidoki Sample Sale NYC Jan 22-25 2009

I went to the sample sale - oh...my god I loved it...they have the celebrazione print in most style...that was the only print left on Sunday. On Sat they also had the Eco Green print...but i didn't get anything i should have buy something...now i regreted.

how was the price?

My sister and I were #3 and #4 on line Thursday so we were in the first group that went up to the sale. I bought 3 carezzas in eco mondo, concerto punk & carbone, 1 graziosa in concerto punk, and a hat. My sister bought herself an eco mondo amica to use during the spring semester, a t-shirt and the red record necklace and we picked up a concerto punk amica for my mom.

where did u find out about this sample sale.. i missed it, hope theres another one soon.

OMG! So excited!

Check out the details below:

tokidoki
January 22-25
Th 12noon -7 F 8-7 Sat & Sun 8-7
Metropolitan Pavilion
123 West 18th Street
(6-7 Avenues) 4 Floor
$ lazarshopping.com/ccjpgs/m.jpg lazarshopping.com/ccjpgs/v.jpg lazarshopping.com/ccjpgs/a.jpg
Wholesale prices & Below Wholesale Prices
Bags
Sample & stock sale.The first-ever tokidoki sample sale! Over 10,000 treasures from the tokidoki bag collection. Handbags, totes, backpacks, messenger bags, belt bags and more. Come experience the cute and playful yet sexy and sophisticated world that is tokidoki! 60% to 80% Off Current and Past Collections. All sales final. No exchanges or refunds.:yahoo::woohoo: