tokidoki question.

any style of messenger bags will be ok, like the campeggio or a stellina. especially since that's what's big out there in the philippines. i've seen a guy using a canguro, slingback style. or even a nuvola would be kewl.

omg i'm so jealous. all my fave people are going back home this week! my bestfriend in NY is leaving tonite, my cousins from jersey are going home tomorrow and my bf is going next week :sad: i wanna go home too! sayang...

btw, i used to go to rustan's makati to look for l.a.m.b. for lesportsac bags.. but i don't think i've seen tokidoki there. is it available there ba?

any style of messenger bags will be ok, like the campeggio or a stellina. especially since that's what's big out there in the philippines. i've seen a guy using a canguro, slingback style. or even a nuvola would be kewl.

omg i'm so jealous. all my fave people are going back home this week! my bestfriend in NY is leaving tonite, my cousins from jersey are going home tomorrow and my bf is going next week :sad: i wanna go home too! sayang...

btw, i used to go to rustan's makati to look for l.a.m.b. for lesportsac bags.. but i don't think i've seen tokidoki there. is it available there ba?

there are tokidoki's in Rustans but they're super expensive in the site it says $200 but in here it costs $260++.

oh, and thanks to everyone for the suggestions. i've decided to buy the Ciao Ciao and the Luna both in Tutti. now my only problem is where to find them and get the money. haha.

i see....im 17 and i dont have a credit card but my mom let me open a paypal account using hers and and at the end of the month when the bill comes in i just pay her back for everything that i buy.

it works well but i dont know if your parents would let you do that
of course i also work and thats how i get the money for it lol