Tokidoki original print bella...Or Bella Bella... Help!

hey disney, i didn't realize you were here in hawaii too. me, you, & tokidokilover should hit all the stores up one day for a fun day.

the outlet in waikele only has the original print right now & i was just there this past weekend & they only had the bigger bags left, like luna, scuola, campeggio, buon viaggio. a couple weeks ago, when i bought a dolce & bella-bella there, they had more of them, to include bellas, but now they're all sold out. that was quick.
I can't even believe that they have original print there...that's crazy!! The outlet stores here didn't even get any original print or at least that's what they told me!! You guys are lucky!!

i guess.. but when you think about it, we pay at least a 30 dollar markup whenever we want to buy a tokidoki. SO it kind of makes up for it when they have them at the outlet center- which is very very rare.

i guess.. but when you think about it, we pay at least a 30 dollar markup whenever we want to buy a tokidoki. SO it kind of makes up for it when they have them at the outlet center- which is very very rare.
Yeah, Yeah, I mean that's awesome for you guys. I just can't imagine where they came from...in the retail world they're so old!! Have they ever had any other prints at your outlet or are they just starting to get Toki in?

Yeah, Yeah, I mean that's awesome for you guys. I just can't imagine where they came from...in the retail world they're so old!! Have they ever had any other prints at your outlet or are they just starting to get Toki in?

yeah no kidding those prints are hard to find now...the stores here ran out last year lol so you guys are lucky to score it :biggrin:

well, they even still had the original print in the Lesportsac stores along w/the brand new stuff. When paradiso/inferno came out, there were still citta & citta rosa's on display for sale, along w/original bags.

when pirata came out tho, all the originals disappeared & i'm assuming that's when they went to the outlet here. i didn't see any of the cittas they use to have either, so i hope those come as well, to the outlet here.

well, they even still had the original print in the Lesportsac stores along w/the brand new stuff. When paradiso/inferno came out, there were still citta & citta rosa's on display for sale, along w/original bags.

when pirata came out tho, all the originals disappeared & i'm assuming that's when they went to the outlet here. i didn't see any of the cittas they use to have either, so i hope those come as well, to the outlet here.

yeah well too bad for me...we dont have outlets here..pretty much all i see now is few infernos/paradiso and piratas and adios stars..none of the rest.. probably sold out here :P

vmasterz- probably, but tokidoki is soooo huge here in hawaii. I never go anywhere out in public where I dont see someone who has a tokidoki or gives me a comment about mine. With popularity like that, you'd think that they didnt have any more left!

hey disney, i didn't realize you were here in hawaii too. me, you, & tokidokilover should hit all the stores up one day for a fun day.

the outlet in waikele only has the original print right now & i was just there this past weekend & they only had the bigger bags left, like luna, scuola, campeggio, buon viaggio. a couple weeks ago, when i bought a dolce & bella-bella there, they had more of them, to include bellas, but now they're all sold out. that was quick.

That would definitely be fun. I would probably have to bring my baby though if that's okay.

You are so lucky to get the dolce when you did. I was hoping for one of the smaller bags but was told those sold out right away. Do you usually call or check the outlet every once in a while or w you just lucky? I always seem to find out a little too late, lol.

vmasterz- probably, but tokidoki is soooo huge here in hawaii. I never go anywhere out in public where I dont see someone who has a tokidoki or gives me a comment about mine. With popularity like that, you'd think that they didnt have any more left!

gee here in Guam...im not sure if its really big here :shrugs: ..ive seen very few that have them (probably theres more..but dont use them as much or so) but i think mostly the tourists who visit here especially the japanese ppl buy them :biggrin: i have yet to see a lot of ppl at the same time with them hahaha...so far ive only seen 6 ppl having tokidoki since it was released last year lol...its weird..i would have to say LV, Gucci and Coach is definitely huge here...you see them everywhere!!! :biggrin:

That would definitely be fun. I would probably have to bring my baby though if that's okay.

You are so lucky to get the dolce when you did. I was hoping for one of the smaller bags but was told those sold out right away. Do you usually call or check the outlet every once in a while or w you just lucky? I always seem to find out a little too late, lol.

psssh! Of course thats okay! Where do you live? (what part of Hawaii, I should say. Buttrpecan and I are on the leeward side.)

for those of you living in nyc area, i visited the woodbury outlet today and they had the paradiso/inferno available, but i only saw a couple on display, most of them are around $30 cheaper than retail price.
if any of u interested :jammin:

for those of you living in nyc area, i visited the woodbury outlet today and they had the paradiso/inferno available, but i only saw a couple on display, most of them are around $30 cheaper than retail price.
if any of u interested :jammin:

Azumie, Were there any playgrounds left? I called a few days ago and they said they only had playground. Hmmm...