Tokidoki on the streets!

I gotta revive some of these cool threads! ^^;;

I never notice tokidoki bags I guess till I had one. Now I just want to tell people what bags I saw! haha too bad none of my friends are tokidoki fanatics.

Most of my sightings are at the MOA (maybe someone here)?
* a lady at VS was shopping and she had the original ciao (seems too small to be a ciao ciao) and it was absolutely cute!
* I was at the Dollar Tree and this teenage girl had a cute inferno BV which at the time I had my inferno bambino
* walking around the mall I saw this lady with her baby and I showed my friend "What a cute babY" turned around and see a spiaggia print ciao!
* I think I saw another lady carrying a spiaggia ciao ciao one time
* I saw another girl had a tokidoki tote, I forgot which print.. but it was cute

UMN sightings:
* this girl walked into the women's bathroom as I was washing my hands and she had a cute spiaggia print BV, although it didn't seem to suit the gloomy weather
* I was in the computer lab and this girl had a cute BV bag, I wasn't sure if it was paradiso or another lighter print

All cute bags! I wanted to say "What a nice *insert print name* *insert style name* you have!" lol but I don't want to scare off or get any weird looks..

I gotta revive some of these cool threads! ^^;;

I never notice tokidoki bags I guess till I had one. Now I just want to tell people what bags I saw! haha too bad none of my friends are tokidoki fanatics.

Most of my sightings are at the MOA (maybe someone here)?
* a lady at VS was shopping and she had the original ciao (seems too small to be a ciao ciao) and it was absolutely cute!
* I was at the Dollar Tree and this teenage girl had a cute inferno BV which at the time I had my inferno bambino
* walking around the mall I saw this lady with her baby and I showed my friend "What a cute babY" turned around and see a spiaggia print ciao!
* I think I saw another lady carrying a spiaggia ciao ciao one time
* I saw another girl had a tokidoki tote, I forgot which print.. but it was cute

UMN sightings:
* this girl walked into the women's bathroom as I was washing my hands and she had a cute spiaggia print BV, although it didn't seem to suit the gloomy weather
* I was in the computer lab and this girl had a cute BV bag, I wasn't sure if it was paradiso or another lighter print

All cute bags! I wanted to say "What a nice *insert print name* *insert style name* you have!" lol but I don't want to scare off or get any weird looks..

I also shop at the MOA and have never had a toki sighting there. But I don't go that frequently - maybe once every other month or so. Last fall I was in Urban
Outfitters with my 15yo daughter and a woman approached me and complemented me on my Inferno Campeggio. She shared with me her recent purchase of a Vacanze Stellina which was still in the Bloomie's bag. If I had a toki spotting and I was close enough to talk to them I wouldn't be able to resist commenting. I would at least say what a cute bag they had. Who doesn't like a compliment!

I also shop at the MOA and have never had a toki sighting there. But I don't go that frequently - maybe once every other month or so. Last fall I was in Urban
Outfitters with my 15yo daughter and a woman approached me and complemented me on my Inferno Campeggio. She shared with me her recent purchase of a Vacanze Stellina which was still in the Bloomie's bag. If I had a toki spotting and I was close enough to talk to them I wouldn't be able to resist commenting. I would at least say what a cute bag they had. Who doesn't like a compliment!

Woo, two more people who frequent the Mall of America! I had never before had a Tokidoki sighting until after I purchased mine from my local mall in Burnsville (which is funny because they didn't even sell Toki at the time).
Since I've accumulated my three Toki's I've got my good friend hooked on them (she has a second edition Foresta Ciao Ciao and a Spiaggia Gioco), my best friend hooked on them (she has a Paradiso bambinone, a L'amore bambinone, and a Transporto Buon Viaggio), and my 56 yr. old "adopted mom" hooked on them (she has an inferno bambinone, a pirata bambinone, and a spiaggia ciao)!!
Aside from them, I have never seen another person with a Tokidoki purse in my area, unless I've been at the MOA. In which case, I've probably seen at least two beautiful girls with beautiful Tokidokis. I know one girl had a Spiaggia print (unfortuntely, I don't remember the style) and the other had a Pirata Zucca. It could have been the other way around too as this was all over the late summer and fall. I remember we both did a double take though as she saw my OP Bella Bella and I saw her Toki. lol It's fun to spot other Toki's! If I saw a person in an actual store with one I would definitely comment on it too! ^_^

1/24: A girl at the Senses Fail show at the Knitting Factory in NYC had on an Adios and Ciao Ciao shirt.

2/02: St. George Theatre in Staten Island, NY- A young girl had on the Latte Amore hoodie (I had to do a double take and inform my coworker that I have that hoodie).

I was happy to see some toki in NYC over winter break (can't remember the exact dates)...including an inferno ciao ciao in Chinatown and a vacanze gioco at my favorite sushi place!

I received a compliment on my bag (Stellina Vacanze) Saturday night from a woman who said that a friend of hers was really into Tokidoki! I was really excited that someone else in my neck of the woods was familiar with the designer. I've only had two toki sightings ever, one at the airport and one in Las Vegas.

Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep on the train. When I woke up, I saw that the girl across from me had a Famiglia BV.

Also, the other day during lunch I spotted a girl with a Trasporto Ciao Ciao.