Tokidoki Makeup!

photoobsessive, tokidoki is a brand that markets all of simone legno's (an Italian designer) stuff, I think he started w/the lesportsac lines and then branched out to his own tshirts, watches, and some jewelry and other small accessories, I think he's launching a footwear line in 2007 also.

check out tokidoki

All his stuff is Japanese anime inspired.

stephanie - I imagine you might be able to find it off the smashbox website or sephora after it's released, but I really have no idea! Just a guess!

The Tokidoki make-up is available now at Sephora.com. Here is the link for the six products that they are selling. The link is too long, but if you just go to www.sephora.com and type in "Tokidoki" under the keyword search, the items will all pop up.

The Tokidoki make-up is available now at Sephora.com. Here is the link for the six products that they are selling. The link is too long, but if you just go to Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com and type in "Tokidoki" under the keyword search, the items will all pop up.

FREAKING AWESOME!!:yahoo:
I'm still gonna go get it at the mall though. I'm worried I'll end up with colors that I won't use. I wanna check with the makeup girls and see what's best for me. it's still cool to see what I'm gonna get :smile:

My heart is broken! :crybaby:
I woke up at 6 this morning. Waited for a 1/2 hour for the mall to open and the sephora at Bellevue square DOESN'T HAVE THE MAKE UP IN!!
I couldn't believe it.
I put my name on a waiting list but i really wanted it now:s
I'm going to vancouver tomorrow, I'll see if they have it up there.
I'm just so crushed today

Smashbox.com

The smashbox website has the tokidoki line on their front page.... (w/flash) and free shipping for anyone who wants to order online!!!!

The stuff is so cute... I want the mirror but it seems uber pricey for a mirror - $32??

I woke up at 6 this morning. Waited for a 1/2 hour for the mall to open and the sephora at Bellevue square DOESN'T HAVE THE MAKE UP IN!!
I couldn't believe it.
I went to my local malls Sephora and No Toki makeup)= I feel your pain. I'm going to SF this weekend to get it.

I couldn't believe it.

I'm all better now. After Hazelnut said that smashbox was selling it on their site i looked at where there products were sold in vancouver. I found a store near where I'd be staying and called and thankfully they had what i wanted. they put it on hold and i picked it up yesterday :yahoo:
Sadly, they didn't have the mirror compact which is what i really want and need. So when sephora calls I'll get it then. I feel so releaved :shame:

I was in Sephora on Dec 26th and of course, no Toki for Smashbox and no one knew what I was talking about...today I stumble into a Sephora and of course they got it in on Thursday and sold out of everything already...NICE!! I don't even think I want anything...i was just bummed b/c I have a $50 gift card to Sephora so it would've been nice to pick something up...I'm sure I'll be in another Sephora before the weekend is over so we'll see what happens.