TokiDoki/Lesportsac

613 said:
Anyone have any idea if these cuties are available in Canada, and if so, where? :blink:

Tokidoki is available at Accessories by Eva in Toronto. They are a small store with an amazing selection of LeSportsac. They have had Tokidoki from the beginning and have black in stock with 2 new prints.;)

I bought the Bella Bella in the original 1st series white multi Tokidoki print and it arrived a few days ago---I love it! It's really cute and I agree with everyone here that it makes me smile every time I carry it. If anyone is still looking for the early release Tokidoki white multi print in the Bella Bella(hobo style), Marshall Fields still has it at the State Street, Old Orchard, Minneapolis, and Southdale store locations. They will ship the bag to you if you can't pick it up in person. :smile: I think they have some other styles still avail in the that 1st print as well.

has anyone in Hawaii met Simone Legno, the Tokidoki designer? he's on tour now. is it proper to ask him to autograph a bag? thanks.
Yeah, a blog about meeting Simone in Hawaii is on here. When I went to see him in S.F. he autographed my wallet, 3 tokidoki bags and a tee. I've also seen him autograph and draw characters on belts, shoes, postcards etc..

lakemeader I went to a signing in SF last month and all he does is sign bags and toys and whatever you want!! :nuts: he will draw things for you too, I had him draw a monkey, a dino baby and a girl on my three bags.

sueshi - there are a few fakes, if you post a pic I can verify. they are easy to spot. usu the details in the strap and logo are all wrong. all the fakes I've seen are from sellers in thailand, also, thatis a quick way to tell if they are fake. most of the stuff on ebay looks legit, but admittedly I have not bought a bag from any of them, I think there is one seller that a few gals have bought from, bella something or other?

sueshi that looks real to me.

also if you are near a macy's/nordstroms a bunch of gals have been posting about lesportsac on sale for significant discount at these stores, it might be worth checking out, though I have not seen the luna in retail stores... and I am not sure if the newest prints are on sale!