TokiDoki/Lesportsac

1. I love these bags! I am sooo getting one for my baby sister, not this huge one, but a smaller one. I am just posting the huge one to give everyone a better idea of the print:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Haha that keyfob is cute/funny! Where are these bags made?

3. cute

4. I love the name Tokidoki.

It's Japanese for some of the times (sometimes).

5. Thanks for posting those...can you pass along any information as to where to find it? I think you've found the perfect Christmas present for my cousin...hehe.

6. Try http://tokidoki.it

I just noticed on that page that they did the design for the Mercedes Benz fashion week web stuff in their cuteness.. I knew it looked kind of familiar !

7. That is some cute stuff for sure, I know your sis will love it

8. ^^^I hope so Vlad! I got her a Dior bag and it didn't seem like she cared for it much :lol: She needs to start building her collection more!

9. You can get LeSportsac bags at Urban Outfitter stores. Price range is usually between $35 to $100 for a medium size bag. I also see them at the airport's duty free shops too.

They are a BIG HIT in Taiwan where you can always find them in the department stores, but I did notice that it is starting to come into the US.

10. CUTE!!! But I'm not a LeSportsac fan...

11. Has anyone bought a bag or two yet? I picked up a bella bella (in print) and mamma mia tote (in print) today. I was never a real fan of Le Sportsac, but these bags make me smile and I thought is would be fun bag to use on a day that I need something to make me smile or feel happy:idea:

12. I love it! I want one too! :biggrin:

13. I saw some at the lesportsac here, they were around $120. Too big for my sis but new styles should be coming out this month :biggrin:

14. I am SO in love with these bags as well! Read about it online today and zipped right over to the LeSportsac boutique during lunch to nab one of my very own! I ended up getting the Buon Viaggio in the Tokidoki print. This is the perfect size and TOO cute!

I know that this current print is called "Luna" (with the milk carton, Cactus Girl, etc.). Does anyone know if they are planning on releasing other prints in future seasons? I really like this print, though--trying to restrain myself from buying more styles!

15. This print is so adorable! I want one!!!!! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice