tokidoki jewelry

I have the Sandy necklace my husband bought for my b-day a couple months ago. I think he bought it from the Tokidoki website along with Adios & Ciao Ciao vinyls at the time. The chain is really long (don't even need to unclasp it, just put on over head). I do like the double siding so Sandy is always perfectly visible. It is a heavy necklace though.

I just ordered the playground bracelet yesterday using the 25% Tobi coupon that expired 9/30, so the price was reduced to $33.75, I think and, yeah, there's no sales tax & it's free shipping, even though UPS ground from CA to OH is going to take a week to reach me.:Push:

I ordered the toki playground bracelet with the Tobi coupon also. At $33.25 with free shipping and no tax, it was the best price around. (i had been eyeing it....)

the metal is nice quality and the charms are bigger than i expected but i like it. i have a tiny wrist also but since the bracelet is made of chain links, you can clasp it wherever. i have a little tail where bastardino (my fave!) dangles. it jangles a little but no more than other charm bracelets. i also don't feel it's much heavier than other charm bracelets but the charms are definately bigger. i also thought of taking them off and making necklaces but for now i love the bracelet. i've already gotten a few compliments on it!

(the cell phone charm one is also a good idea, maybe in the future....)

I have the rainbow necklace and the playground bracelet. I originally bought the bracelet to take off the charms and make individual necklaces but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The charms sometimes get in the way since they are kinda big. The necklace isn't that heavy though.

citta rosa, Chic Icon has some toki jewelry...and you can order from JapanLA instead of Karmaloop, I think they charge less for shipping and it's by how much you spend, I don't think they're by weight.

Oh, and I had a latte necklace...gave it away...and I still have my playground bracelet but don't wear it. IDK, it's heavy and idk...the bracelet tarnished a bit...but the ladies said it can be taken off. But I just don't care already about it lol...honestly I don't even know where I put it hahhahaa.

LOL JESS you dont know where it is anymore?!?!! You should find it, clean it, and wear it again!! :yes: Too bad that the chain can tarnish.. as long as its NOT the charms!!

I have the logo earrings, bastardino necklace and adios star bracelet. My bracelet is also a bit tarnished, but nothing else is. The earrings seemed heavy after wearing them for a long time, but I also hadn't worn dangly earrings in my lobes in a while. The necklace chain is really long, but I kinda like that.
(I WISH THEY MADE RINGS!!)

mcnyc, some of the jewelry is made of sterling silver, and some is made of high-quality base metal.. the websites usually state what the piece is made out of.

tachikomatic, I want rings too!

The only problem I've had with the jewelry is my pink bullet necklace I bought at Comic-Con.. After only one day of wearing it, some of the paint started to chip off... the pink is chipping off, revealing a different shade of pink underneath.. it's kind of weird.. I wear it anyway though!

haha dana, perhaps i shall....i think it's in one of my toki bags lol...just chillin somewhere? haha.

ohhh, but yeah i forgot, i have the small pink heart&crossbones earrings. I like them, but ahh...I dont like that fishhook like thingy...I should have bought posts. lol.

i have a fantasimo, pink crossbones and red pepper necklace.. i luv it!
also have the pg bracelet too $30 from comic-con woot!
the bracelet does have weight to it. i plucked off some of the charms and hung em on a key ring next to the bear qee once. then i put it back.