Tokidoki in San Diego?

I found a L'amore Zucca at the Grossmont Macy's today, with excellent placement too! I saw a couple stellinas at Horton Plaza, but they all looked terrible. I wonder what the placement is like on the ones at Plaza Bonita... maybe I'll have to check it out this week.

I saw no Famiglia anywhere I went today - Grossmont, Parkway, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, Horton Plaza and UTC.

Congrats on your new zucca! I'm so glad you found what you were looking for =) WOW, you went all over SD today! It kinda sounds like something I would do to, but it's all worth it when you find the one you wanted.

Today I went to Mission Valley during lunch. Here's what I saw at Macy's. (roughly)

Famiglia:
Stellina 2
Bambinone 3
Campeggio 2
BV 1
Gioco 3

Spiaggia:
BV 2
Ciao Ciao 2
Canguro 2 (i took a pic of a really cute print on this one!)

Lamore:
Campeggio 2
Ciao Ciao 1
Bella 2

Pirata:
BV 2
Bambino 1
Campeggio 1
Ciao Ciao 1
Gioco 2
Bella 1
Zucca 1

Adios Star:
Luna 1
Gioco 2
Ciao Ciao 1
Bambino 1

Then some Blanco and Notte..

Loehmanns: Just 1 Arancia Zucca ($104) and 1 Citta Braccielleto ($29)

Against all Odds
: They didn't have any toki vinyls. Just the usual other ToyR2 vinyls etc.. fun store otherwise!

Attachments

• tokis 1.jpg
    tokis 1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 54
  • tokis 2.jpg
    tokis 2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 61
  • tokis 3.jpg
    tokis 3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 59
  • tokis 4.jpg
    tokis 4.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 48
  • spiaggia canguro back.jpg
    spiaggia canguro back.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 48
Ok girls some really BAD NEWS. I was asking the man that supplies all San Diego Macys, about were I could find a denaro, when an SA came and asked him if tokidoki is on presale because several customers had called and asked for the 25% and for price adjustments. He replied " Absolutely not. Not even 15% off with Macys card" He also stated that he was going to call all the SD macys again to make sure they were not giving any discounts on tokidoki. Sorry girls. Just hope you find an SA who he has not talked to and they give you a discount anyways. You guys who already got the discounts: LUCKY

Hi SD Girls!

I just wanted to say that the Macy's in La Mesa has the Famiglia bags now (I got the Campeggio today), and the sales clerks there are kind of "dingy." The lady offered to sell it to me on the "pre-sale", but I declined because I was in a hurry and my boyfriend was buying me the bag anyways :heart:

Anyway, the Grossmont Macy's (La Mesa) always has a good selection, because the bags dont sell too well in East County. I think I am their best TokiDoki customer! :yes:

Also, the Macy's in the new Otay Ranch (Lakes?) Mall had an excellent selection!

Hi SD Girls!

I just wanted to say that the Macy's in La Mesa has the Famiglia bags now (I got the Campeggio today), and the sales clerks there are kind of "dingy." The lady offered to sell it to me on the "pre-sale", but I declined because I was in a hurry and my boyfriend was buying me the bag anyways :heart:

Anyway, the Grossmont Macy's (La Mesa) always has a good selection, because the bags dont sell too well in East County. I think I am their best TokiDoki customer! :yes:

Also, the Macy's in the new Otay Ranch (Lakes?) Mall had an excellent selection!

Oh that reminds me.. when I was looking at the Toki bags at MV Macy's, the SA came up to me and asked if I knew about the Pre-Sale going on. I played dumb and said.. no. She went on and explained it and then I asked her if it applied to the Tokidoki bags (cause she knew i was looking there). She went to confirm with someone and came back and said.. no just the ones with the red pre-sale signs on them.

Weird how some Macy's honor it and some dont! is it the SA? Or is it just where they put the darn sign? I shoulda moved the sign myself and place it on the toki area! HAHA..

oh and i agree that Grossmont tends to have a larger selection of tokidoki cause it's not so touristy!

well the way I see it... if the sign says "entire stock lesportsac regularly priced $18.00-$140.00" then it's free game... like someone said in the other thread if it's advertised you can challenge it. Kind of how all those stores have the "we have the right to refuse service" signs up since if they refuse service w/o probable cause you can argue with them I think or something :shrugs: I think that's why south coast changed their signs this past week and included "tokidoki bags excluded" on there

ah so in MV's case, since there was not even a sign at all, then no discount. Hey can we challenge that and say have them call store # and say they have a sign that says.. entire stock lesportsac regularly priced $18.00-$140.00..
wonder if they'd honor it! =)