Tokidoki Fans

No .... No bullet necklace yet.:cry: I am still waiting . :hrmm: Did yours come in regular mail or did it come to your door ?
:confused1: no necklace YET???? Mine came in a priority box, insured, so she brought it to the door and I had to sign for it. But mine came w/other stuff...the mens hoodie and a t-shirt. I"m sure yours is in a smaller box but this is taking forever!

Ladies, it will be much more fun waking up in the morning with these huh?
:nuts:
It's from an eBay seller in Spain
They have original non-LeSportsac bags as well - really thinking of getting one...
Check it out here

7d39_1.JPG

d742_1_sbl.JPG

So I wonder if tokidoki will go back to making their own bags again once the collaboration w/lesportsac ends??? Maybe they'll make bags like they did but in other colors and perhaps they won't be as expensive as the lesportsac bags?? They have a huge following now so I'm sure they'd sell. :s

I think they like the collaborations right now because they're not able to get stuff to North America (I'm guessing -- like the European purses now).

I would like him to come out with some high-quality purses on his own, though. I don't suppose it's really that feasible, considering he's really just more of an artist and designer, not someone who specializes in bags.

If you know what I mean.

I think they like the collaborations right now because they're not able to get stuff to North America (I'm guessing -- like the European purses now).

I would like him to come out with some high-quality purses on his own, though. I don't suppose it's really that feasible, considering he's really just more of an artist and designer, not someone who specializes in bags.

If you know what I mean.
Yeah, that makes complete sense. I guess I was kinda just hoping it would be the case. I guess when the lesportsac bags are done it'll be time for me to take a break from buying new purses and maybe I'll actually concentrate on all the purses I've gotten. I feel like I really haven't had time to enjoy them b/c as soon as I get one, it's on to the next and I switch out of my old one and never go back!! I've used each my inferno & paradiso bags one time. That's sick!!