Tokidoki crazy

The SA at Nordstrom in SF said that the inferno/paradiso are the last prints. But I e-mailed lesportsac and they're the ones who told me the pirate print will be out after the first of the year. Let's keep our fingers crossed b/c that print looks awesome and I'm skipping the winter prints to get a bunch of stuff from the next line.

Is the summer 2007 print something on a white background with tan handles??
Close...see my previous post.

I'm getting my info from a bag store here in Canada -- when I asked about the next print(s), she told me she just had an order form for summer, and showed me the email she received, showing the summer print. They'd never heard of a pirate print...

Close...see my previous post.

I'm getting my info from a bag store here in Canada -- when I asked about the next print(s), she told me she just had an order form for summer, and showed me the email she received, showing the summer print. They'd never heard of a pirate print...
Great. That's my worst nightmare...that the pirate print won't be available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I too saw what I guess will be the summer print on that POOL tradeshow website. The pic was blurry and pretty far away so I really couldn't make out what it was I just noticed it reminded me of the first season but with tan trimming instead of black.

I'm thinking of e-mailing Lesportsac again about the pirate print. Someone else should e-mail them too and see what they say.

Great. That's my worst nightmare...that the pirate print won't be available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I NEED the pirate print bag and a matching cosmetics case. Like TokiliciousJenY, I too, am not buying anthing from the new collection (although the Inferno is absolutely adorable in person) and am instead waiting to splurge on the pirate print.

FrogBubbles: your collection is awesome! Thanks for posting!!

6a00c225254f04f21900c2252c7d2e8fdb-pi

Here is a pic of the pirate print I found on a google search.

kyoot collection!!

and actually i've seen quite a number of people carrying tokidoki bags..its mostly the citta gioco though...I even saw a lady with that bag in stockton , kali which shocked me...but yah...mostly that, the first print, and playground print...but i mainly see girls in SF with em

man i wanna know what the summer 07 print looks like!