Tokidoki at Winners in Toronto

Another impulse buyer here!
I'm glad this thread was started...I am new to Tokidoki so I was actually going to ask about the qees.
I bought today a stellina and BV in the adios star print. They didn't come with qees and the red does bleed a bit through the stitches.
the stellina was $69.99 and the BV was $79.99

I really don't like Bonny and DeCatarina in the Manulife. I got yelled at one day when I was in there, and just for checking my shopping/wish list and writing down some prices and notes. I was accused of being competition undercutting their prices! Sheesh. I bought two bags from them before too. Never again, for sure.

I dunno, I was at Bonny's and they seemed nice enough. I got a discount there, you can haggle and bargain. I got 15% + 10 dollars off. Some stores don't like you writing down prices and thinking that you are the competition is not usual. Once at my store (we sell bubble tea) someone was writing down all our specials and prices and she was obviously the competition from down the street.

I dunno, I was at Bonny's and they seemed nice enough. I got a discount there, you can haggle and bargain. I got 15% + 10 dollars off. Some stores don't like you writing down prices and thinking that you are the competition is not usual. Once at my store (we sell bubble tea) someone was writing down all our specials and prices and she was obviously the competition from down the street.

Oh for sure, people do that, and I totally understand protecting your business, and if she was nice and just came out and asked me to put my pen away...but she just came at me, yelled at me in two languages other than English, and because I responded to her in one of them proceeded to insult me by asking me where the hell I was from, phrased in a way that basically means "what kind of crap are you", not to mention insinuating that since I spoke the language, I must be a certain "type" of person. Then she followed me when I went from Bonny to De Caterina. She was rude and insulting. It wasn't the fact she asked me to not write anything down, it was the yelling and the social/racial insinuations. Then a couple of months later, I venture in with a friend, and she overhears them talking about me? Seriously. What. The. Hell.

I used to work at the Manulife Centre, and I'd go into the stores quite a bit, so I was already not fond of their pushy salespeople - and so I and my money will go elsewhere. Most of my friends who are toki fans and bag fiends in general don't go there because of all this and their own dislike of pushy salespeople.

I am sooo happy! :yahoo: I been looking forever for Tokidoki Cucciolo diaper bag for my very pregnant sister and I finally found it!!! Although my sister isn’t as big Tokidoki fan as I am, I had to get it for her and my niece!!. I mean how could I not?? :wtf: I checked every possible bag stores around GTA including Winners but I couldn’t find it until I went to Decatarina! They had so many prints, I got so confused haha! I think I spent good 2 hours deciding which to get and end up getting Cucciolo diaper bag for my sister and picked up 2 more Tokidoki for me!! Ciao Ciao bag in Tutti and and Luna wristlet!!! I know.. I am bad… :P Not only I found Decatarina has lot of selections, I found people there really nice and helpful! I had a great time there and will definitely go there again for more! :wlae: