Tokidoki at the UC Universities

i saw a few bags today while i was sitting in our new student center... i also saw a fake zucca olive camo... but i must say if they made a zucca in olive camo :drool: that'd be TDF

it was pretty good for a fake... the characters were a bit bigger but the straps they used were the same width I believe just w/ something else printed on it... overall i would like if a legit one was ever created :heart:

Me too! Me too! Another UCSD grad :yahoo:I LOVED MY FOUR YEARS THERE! UCSD IS THE BEST SCHOOL ON THE PLANET! I guess it helped that I was a Marshall kid and at the time we were the closest to the beach...pre Roosevelt moving in on our territory ;)

Hubby and I just vactioned in La Jolla Last week! We went back to visit campus just to see if it has changed - and boy has it. Beyond the 500 buildings that have gone up...I swear there are more asians there than when we were there and it was the first thing we noticed! I'm Chinese and he is Japanese - we both grew up in the bay area - and he was a Lambda so we are used to seeing lot's and lot's of asians in one place...but even we were shocked at all the asian faces there now. I meant to check out the makeup of the school - I think when I was there it was only 35% but don't quote me on that.

Oh and to throw in Tokidoki - I saw a few bags while wandering around campus...I did see one that made me do a double take - I think it was a fake :tdown:

Me too! Me too! Another UCSD grad :yahoo:I LOVED MY FOUR YEARS THERE! UCSD IS THE BEST SCHOOL ON THE PLANET! I guess it helped that I was a Marshall kid and at the time we were the closest to the beach...pre Roosevelt moving in on our territory ;)

Marshall here too! The "77" in your username doesn't happen to be the year you were born, does it? Because if it is, then we were probably there at the same time! :wtf: 95-99 for me!

Marshall here too! The "77" in your username doesn't happen to be the year you were born, does it? Because if it is, then we were probably there at the same time! :wtf: 95-99 for me!

Bugger nuts...I always forget that I have the 77 in my username and I don't like people knowing how old i am :lol::roflmfao::lol::roflmfao::lol::roflmfao:

I was there 95-99 - before the gianormous buildings went up! How funny and what a small world! I didn't live in the dorms my first two years since there wasn't room...I was in the on campus apts. How about you? I mostly hung out with the asian frats (because of then BF and now Hubby) and sororities even though I wasn't affiliated....

I was there 95-99 - before the gianormous buildings went up! How funny and what a small world! I didn't live in the dorms my first two years since there wasn't room...I was in the on campus apts. How about you? I mostly hung out with the asian frats (because of then BF and now Hubby) and sororities even though I wasn't affiliated....

Wow, you're right, small world! :nuts: I lived in the dorms my first year (funny you should mention that Marshall was the closest to the beach- I could see the ocean from the window in my room!) then I moved to the upper apartments my second year. I wasn't nvolved with the campus clubs/greek societies, so I didn't see you there, but who knows, we could've taken DOC together! ;)

I took a quick trip to campus in August just to go to the bookstore (I wanted to pick up a hoodie) but since I went to just the Price Center I didn't get to see much of the campus and how it's changed. But driving past what *used* to be the parking lot of the Marshall dorms, which is now all new dorms I think, is a little weird to see! So many new buildings!