Toki Makeup by Smashbox

Ulta has a coupon for 20% off one item, but unless you get %65 worth, there's no free shipping. for the coupon, check their advertised specials on their website
http://www.ulta.com

smashbox has free shipping! and not taxed if you buy from their website and don't forget they gives out freebies with your order!! and order on thursday for the lunch special item! ;P
http://www.smashbox.com

I live in Toronto and I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart and they had the lipgloss and eyeshadow compact. I bought the pink/purple/white/grey one! I LOVE it! They didn't have the compact mirror though.

I went to Sephora yesterday and they didn't have anymore tokidoki stuff :sad:

I just bought a set with the compact shadow, the skin tint & a sandy stix for $43 (included shipping) I think that retailed for $58 w/out a sandy stix! I needed the makeup so I thought...may as well be toki smashbox! I've used their eyeliner for years and its awesome. I usually like their eyeshadows too. And I'll do the same thing tokijen does when I'm finished with it....save the mirror! By the way...a stellina mirror just sold on ebay for only $15....so you might find another deal on that stuff....

I love makeup by Smashbox (their big makeup sets at Sephora are really reasonable) - I ended up getting both eye shadow palettes. They're ok - more of a sheer color than I'd like (I either prefer neutrals or lots of pigment), but the yellow with the blue speckles in the Modella set is really sweet! (especially when worn by the browbone)

I don't use make-up so I didn't buy any. I did however buy the mirror from the Sephora website way back when...and the lip gloss just to get ahead of the line to meet Simone. I have only used the lip gloss once. idk, make-up just makes me feel icky.

I have the drammatica lip gloss (bright pink), the dolcissima (nudey pink), skin tint, and eyeshadow. I usually don't wear makeup (except lipgloss), so this was a change. I think the drammatic will look good on asian skin because it is darker, but it will be overwhelming to very light skinned people. The nudey pink is great and the eyeshadow is ok for putting on very subtley. Also, I think the skin tint is great, but if you have very yellow or olivey undertones, it may contrast a bit.

I have the whole Smashbox set and :heart:love:heart: it. In fact, after trying the Tokidoki line of makeup from Smashbox, I purchased Smashbox brand mascara and some additional eye shadow. At first I thought the one lip gloss was too light, but I have come to really like it more than the darker gloss. The eye shadows are nice too, but I really like the the artificial light luminizing lotion and bella skin tint--I have a really pale complexion (living in NW Ohio during winter) and they help brighten my face a little in the winter. Truthfully, I haven't used the blush powder much. The brush applicator that comes with it though is just too cute.:cutesy:

I want to take the time to try out the make up before I buy it but I haven't found the time yet :hrmm: I should do it before they run out and stop selling or I run out of money because I'm buying other things :lol: