toki lovers - how old are you?

27 here...soon to be 28 on September 3. Married with 3 kids.

:heart::heart::heart: my toki's, so does my children...hubby, not so much :graucho:. It's nice to know that everyone of all ages share the same passion for tokidoki's as I do. Gotta :heart: It!!!!

Oh dear....I think I beat all of you. I'm a 40 somethingish mom of two teenagers - which I know sounds old to you young things. I know when I got married my mom was the age I am now and she seemed ancient to me! I certainly don't feel as old as she ever did. So I guess it's all in the attitude. Frankly, I probably couldn't have afforded the bags when I was 25. I guess I'm catching up.

Oh dear....I think I beat all of you. I'm a 40 somethingish mom of two teenagers

Heh...my oldest is 15 - I feel your pain. I have to keep reminding myself what I was like at that age and what I put my parents through... :nuts:

My other three are 10, 7, and 5...so at some point I will have three teenagers at once. All four are boys. :wtf:

-SB

I'm 24, married and with a 3 year old daughter. The funny thing is everyone says I look 16-17 and I guess wearing tokidoki doesnt help..lol.. But I dont care, I :heart: it and will be rocking it until I am old... My mom is 46 and she wants something in Foresta. My grandmother who is 73 loves L'Amore. So it doesnt matter how old you are, because tokidoki is for everyone. :yes:

i'm 30, no kids (no plans for kids ever) living downtown with my boyfriend, i go to art school i'm a 'communication design' student working on my bachelors degree. everyone thinks i'm 21 years old and gives me funny looks when i tell them my age so it's great that i can look young and have tokidoki! so when i'm 40 i'll look 30! lol

haha oh and my mom is turning 58 in sept and she wants a foresta bag with the monkey's! she loves monkeys!

Glad to know i'm not alone. I'm 37, married with 4 kids, 2 dogs and 20+ tokidoki's (with more arriving daily)! The big ones are great "mom" bags for me. I have almost all the campeggios and a newly found 'ciao ciao' passion.

I'm 42 with three kids including one 14 yo daughter who likes to borrow my tokis. She will be getting her first one in October for her 15th birthday! I'm so excited.