Toiletry Pouch Club!!

I just saw the TP19 pop up on site. Was gone before I got signed in. The TP26 showed add to bag also. Then out of stock...twice. Finally my order when through. Fingers crossed my order actually goes though. I bought once before didn't work for my speedy, bought a trousse 23 instead. Saw a bandeau tied on one the other day and fell in love with it. I'm so excited to try it again!

I just saw the TP19 pop up on site. Was gone before I got signed in. The TP26 showed add to bag also. Then out of stock...twice. Finally my order when through. Fingers crossed my order actually goes though. I bought once before didn't work for my speedy, bought a trousse 23 instead. Saw a bandeau tied on one the other day and fell in love with it. I'm so excited to try it again!

...and canceled.

...and canceled.
Ah that sucks. Sorry to hear that! I purchased a TP26 online when it popped up and I realized a couple of days later I never got a shopping notice email. When I logged into my orders it said pending product availability. I was nervous that I would have the order cancelled, but then today I see that it’s changed to pending shipment with a tracking number. So I’m still crossing my fingers until it actually gets here.

Reactions: atcprincess

Do you remember around what time of day this was? I've been stalking the TP19 for several months now with no luck.

Try calling CS in the morning. Stores get shipments of various items daily. I had been looking for the TP15 for months. A CS found one for me last week. Good luck [emoji2]

I spoke to a CS last week and they told me to call back in 4 weeks in hopes of finding one during holiday inventory. Luckily I was stalking the site and was able to snag one last night online.

Thanks