Toiletry Pouch Club!!

Where did yall find your TP 26 monos??? I've literally been searching high and low and theyre not available in my local store or online. Customer service is no help. I know this is dramatic but I want to cry right now thinking I'm never getting one! Help!

I've got mine by a personal shopper from London.
I hope you will find one soon.

Where did yall find your TP 26 monos??? I've literally been searching high and low and theyre not available in my local store or online. Customer service is no help. I know this is dramatic but I want to cry right now thinking I'm never getting one! Help!

I got my TP26 & TP19 just a couple of years ago when you could walk in and buy it. I wanted a TP15 too but my SA talked me out of it because she said it was too small. I wish I hadn’t listened to her and bought it. Oh well....
I could be wrong but I suspect that eventually these will be easier to get than they are now. At least I hope so, so that those who want one can get one. I hope you’re able to get your hands on one soon.[emoji846]

I don’t know if my answer could help you.
I got mine last week from my SA.
It was so sudden, my SA txted me and ask if I want to get TP26 that just came in and I said of course let me have it. I asked her how can I get it without the wait and she said one of her client ordered it couple months ago. And when TP26 arrived, she ran her card on file got denied 4times so she pass it on to me.I guess I was so lucky:angel: I think you should def go to lv store near you and order it. Or If you want I can send you my SA info, maybe she could help you out:idea:

And it it so sad that lv is trying to discountinue canvas products:confused1: this is what my SA told me about favorite MM and mini pochette. I ordered mini pochette mono and damier month ago, still waiting on damier:sad:

‘What we were told at our store is that the company is now shifting its focus towards leather vs canvas , that’s why they’re producing less and less of the canvas pieces and that’s why it’s so hard to find canvas slgs and bags and easier to find any leather empreinte or epi bag .
The brand wants to elevate its status and that’s why it will discontinue the smaller so called “ level entry “ bags that we all love , like the pochette accesoires and the favorite . we shall see ‍♀️
i still haven’t received your mini pochette or daily pouch , but i promise i’m on it ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: ooob
I don’t know if my answer could help you.
I got mine last week from my SA.
It was so sudden, my SA txted me and ask if I want to get TP26 that just came in and I said of course let me have it. I asked her how can I get it without the wait and she said one of her client ordered it couple months ago. And when TP26 arrived, she ran her card on file got denied 4times so she pass it on to me.I guess I was so lucky:angel: I think you should def go to lv store near you and order it. Or If you want I can send you my SA info, maybe she could help you out:idea:

And it it so sad that lv is trying to discountinue canvas products:confused1: this is what my SA told me about favorite MM and mini pochette. I ordered mini pochette mono and damier month ago, still waiting on damier:sad:

‘What we were told at our store is that the company is now shifting its focus towards leather vs canvas , that’s why they’re producing less and less of the canvas pieces and that’s why it’s so hard to find canvas slgs and bags and easier to find any leather empreinte or epi bag .
The brand wants to elevate its status and that’s why it will discontinue the smaller so called “ level entry “ bags that we all love , like the pochette accesoires and the favorite . we shall see ‍♀️
i still haven’t received your mini pochette or daily pouch , but i promise i’m on it ‘

If you could send me her contact info I’d really appreciate it, thanks! My local store has not been very helpful.

I thought I would never get one either but stalking the US website 8pm EST on Saturday or Sunday paid off. It popped up several times since I purchased one around the same time. I was looking for a pochette accessoires which I got....and didn't plan on getting the Favorite mm mono but I got that too...stalking on weekends works...trust me, I found all the items I thought were impossible during that time.

Thank you sweet GL!:hugs:
It's been such an amazing bandeau purchase. I'm absolutely in love with Vuitton's travel heritage:heart::heart::heart:

I don’t have a lot of pastels in my wardrobe, but when I saw this bandeau—it was [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ at first sight. The colorway is just perfect, and you can see the designs very clearly. I agree with you 1000%—love LV’s travel stuff[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7].

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
This bandeau is beautiful. Can definitely tell you love your TP 26 very much. I'm in love with your fur pompom btw. Can you tell me where you purchased it? I'm looking for good quality ones that aren't overpriced.
Thank you for your lovely comment Grande Latte:flowers: I got the fox fur charm at Macy's 2 years ago when I bought the matching Kirby handbag. It's Michael Kors' XL size in "misty rose" and was about $68. I've seen some at MK outlets too but they've all been small size for $30. Good luck on your hunt:smile:

Reactions: Grande Latte
I received my Samorga organizer for my TP26. I think it’s a great piece and I’ve already ordered one for my TP19. It fits perfectly & keeps everything comfortably organized without being rigid. It’s just right. I ordered the color “dune” so that it blends with the interior.
The last pic is showing the TP26 without the organizer.
I placed my order on 8-2-18, it shipped on 8-9-18 and I received it on 8-16-18 (I’m in the US, it shipped from Korea). I hope this helps anybody who may considering this organizer [emoji4].

View attachment 4168400
View attachment 4168401
View attachment 4168402
View attachment 4168404

You did a wonderful review and the pictures really helped. I also placed an order for TP 26 as well as speedy 35 because I would like a bit more structure. I hope to receive them soon. Thank you! :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: GGGirl and TNgypsy
I joined the club last month with a Toiletry 26 I was able to score while traveling to London! I love it so much that I just bought a pre-loved TP19, but I have some concerns about it - it looks perfect, the but the date code is from 2001, made in the USA and the tab on the outside says made in USA. Were Toiletries ever made in the USA? I can not find any mention of this in the forums or any pictures of pre-loved toiletry pouches made anywhere other than France or Spain. Thanks in advance for any info or insight!

Reactions: Grande Latte