Toile SOS

Oh just recalled something...currently there seems to be an abundant supply of toile/leather combo bags, as witnessed by the 3 Kellys and 1 Birkin which I have seen in stores recently. I think this combo is a predominantly spring/summer H-production.

GF...perhaps other stores would have one of these available in-store, if not soon? ;)

Oh just recalled something...currently there seems to be an abundant supply of toile/leather combo bags, as witnessed by the 3 Kellys and 1 Birkin which I have seen in stores recently. I think this combo is a predominantly spring/summer H-production.

GF...perhaps other stores would have one of these available in-store, if not soon? ;)

I'm pretty sure it's a summer thing.

So far I've seen a lot of etoupe swift/toile combos (in the spring) as well as white swift/toile and white swift/militaire combos (for the summer).

Militaire seems big this summer because I've also seen it paired together with havane (not sure leather) and something that was either veau naturel or chamonix.

Hi GF-

I have seen an etoupe/toile combination in a Lindy 34cm. It looks really great! The etoupe was in clemance or swift - don't remember which one. While the color does not pop out, it is understated chic. If I hadn't taken the time to think about it, I would have a pic for you!:graucho:

Good luck with your decision!

....BUT, he just suggested something I hadn't considered: toile with etoupe. I think I like it.....what do you all think?

As you know, GF, I love Etoupe. I think toile with Etoupe would look great -- plus quite unique. Anna Bella's photo above says it all. Do it!! Can't help you with the style of bag though --- too tough!!

LOL, I can just imagine these conversations with your SA!! :nuts:

:yahoo:I confirm that Lindy in beige toile / etoupe swift makes a good and nice combination! :tup: I have one in 30 cm and get so many compliments from male and female friends about how adorable and pretty it is! So I will say go for it.

I saw many lindy and birkin bags in this combination a lots in many countries while I travelled during the past few months, so I guess this summer Hermes launched a lot of bags in this combination.