Togo veined vs unveined

Does anyone here happy to have togo Birkin that completely has no vein at all? Does that make you feel happy and people will question the authencity of your bag?

Can you show unveined togo bag please? MUST be completely has no vein, not even a single one..

Thanks for sharing

If you like a bag and know that it is genuine, you should not care or take any notice of what other people think.

This thread is over 15 years old, but some of the contributors did have veinless Togo bags.
If they are still active (click on their profile pic and see when they were 'last seen') you could approach them directly with a private message.

Surprisingly there is only one thread in the Reference Section with Togo leather
and there does not seem to be an Ode to Togo thread.
If nobody can answer your request on here, you could look search through the Reference Section.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Does anyone here happy to have togo Birkin that completely has no vein at all? Does that make you feel happy and people will question the authencity of your bag?

Can you show unveined togo bag please? MUST be completely has no vein, not even a single one..

Thanks for sharing
I wouldn't care if people thought my bag was a fake as long as I knew it was authentic.