Tod's?

I have a Tod's Girrelli (sp?) bag that I purchased this past summer - my first one - and the quality of the leather is superb. It's like the old Timex commercial, can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. You don't have to be "careful" with this bag, it holds up well under any circumstances. You will not regret buying Tod's.

I love Tods shoes. Not so keen on their handbags, but I did just buy my first Tods bag for work- it's a Tods D bag in black and I love it. So well made, great construction. I had been looking on ebay forever but was too nervous to buy there because of all the fakes. So, I paid full price from Neiman Marcus:sad:

I absolutely think that Tod's shoes are fantastic. I've had my eye on the Cindy loafer and the Degas flats for a while but haven't bought them because they are so $$$/ They are incredibly comfy and adorable. and I like the little square toe. (BTW my husband was with me and thought they were ugly!:wtf: )
Oh well, what does he know...I like them; just can't afford them right now:crybaby: