Tod's?

lemmons84

No. 1 Vice: Bags
Oct 4, 2006
Hi girls! I was just wondering if you guys like Tod's bags and shoes. I personally do but I don't know about a pair of shoes I saw today. I know this isn't the shoe forum but I only trust a girl who likes bags! I saw a pair of Tod's today at..Tod's...and I don't know if anyone of you know what they are--they are in the Tod's ads: they are this gorgrous cranberry/wine color and have a square toe and I just wanted everyone's opinion. What do you think of square toes? Sophisticated, too old for me (I'm 22). :confused1:

i love tods.. the leather is just soft and fabulous and would last for a life time! love their shoes since they're classic style and very comfy.

If you like it, get it.. i'm sure u wont regret ur decision.

Thanks girls! and what do you think about (Tod's) loafers in general? They have some really pretty loafters with a more classic heel (not the gommini rubber bottoms). Do they look too boring mommy-ish?

Thanks girls! and what do you think about (Tod's) loafers in general? They have some really pretty loafters with a more classic heel (not the gommini rubber bottoms). Do they look too boring mommy-ish?

I personally don't like Tod's. I think they look "boring mommy-ish" but if you like them get them! I'm sure you would wear them well!

Love Tod's loafers, classic, comfortable shoes, although lately they've had a few strange designs... about the square toes; if they look good on your foot and you feel comfortable, get them, personal taste and style is more important than fashion...

Today I bought a new Tods bag (my first of this brand) and it is heaven. It is a small lizard skin clutch with a crystal studded clasp, and I can only assume that the handbag fairies must have read my mind when they designed this bag. So loving it! Cant remember the name, too high from the purchase frenzy...Any other lovers out there?...

Tod's is great. I LOVE everything Tod's. I have a ton of shoes of theirs and I have a few of their bags, including the micky:smile:. I have never had any problem with any of them. My next purchase from Tod's is going to be the Kate Media. It is gorgeous!!! And the loafers are very nice. I have a mustard croc pair with the loafer heel, and they are great!