TODS Lovers III, show me your JP TODS TODS

Question for LT BAG LADY:

To complete my Tods collection (I am not able to buy hundreds of them?!), which one would you choose: the black Tods Charlotte or the black Tods T-bag single handle?

These are my two babies:

Hmmm, I have the Charlotte in Seafoam, nice bag, a bit small; it is from s/s 2005. I have the 2 handle t bag (f/w 2007) in Expresso, I love the function of this bag! It can be a bit difficut to get on the shoulder with a coat... You also showed a pic of the Took bag which I do not own, hesitated b/c of the big hardware, just not me.

HTH!

Hi Tods lovers
I just purchased my first nylon Tods bag - a pashmy bauletto medio in black. I was never interested in the nylon bags but this past week I was away on travel and I had brought my Gryson Olivia for the plane trip. This is a very heavy bag with a suede lining and I was going to be walking around a lot.
So I was motivated to buy something lighter weight (even though I knew this wasn't a good way to buy a bag). I went to the Tods outlet and it was narrowed down to a small Miky in black or the Pashmy. I already have a Miky (medium) and the larger Pashmy bag was on sale for less.
So I got it. It's is nice and light. I've enjoyed carrying the bag for the past few days. The SA at the store said the nylon gets messed up rather easily. The only trouble I've had so far is some white powder from getting dressed that wipes right off. Have you ladies treated the nylon bags to protect from water spotting or stains? Had any trouble with snags or rips in the fabric?
thank you.

Hi Tods lovers
I just purchased my first nylon Tods bag - a pashmy bauletto medio in black. I was never interested in the nylon bags but this past week I was away on travel and I had brought my Gryson Olivia for the plane trip. This is a very heavy bag with a suede lining and I was going to be walking around a lot.
So I was motivated to buy something lighter weight (even though I knew this wasn't a good way to buy a bag). I went to the Tods outlet and it was narrowed down to a small Miky in black or the Pashmy. I already have a Miky (medium) and the larger Pashmy bag was on sale for less.
So I got it. It's is nice and light. I've enjoyed carrying the bag for the past few days. The SA at the store said the nylon gets messed up rather easily. The only trouble I've had so far is some white powder from getting dressed that wipes right off. Have you ladies treated the nylon bags to protect from water spotting or stains? Had any trouble with snags or rips in the fabric?
thank you.
I have th Bauletto Grande and I use it as a breifcase to carry my laptop and some files. Had to give up on the leather bags, too heavy! I also like that I don't have to worry when it's raining since usually have to walk from the parking garage to my office in NYC.

I have owned a Pashmy for over a yr now and no problems to report! My DS spill apple juice on it and it rolled right off! I take my Bauletto as my carryone when I travel without my kids, when I travel with kids, Messenger!

Congrats! on your purchase!

Thanks Isabel!
I don't know exactly what that SA was referring to. I believe the bag she said got messed up easily was a lighter color. It was her manager who owned the bag. Maybe she is hard on her bags.

hi ladies. i am interested in buying a pashmy luna nylon media in black or dark grey (preferably black). does anyone know where i might be able to find them on sale? do you think the tod's boutique will have a 75% off sale in the summer like they did this past winter? i've never purchased a tod's before.... thanks so much!

hi ladies. i am interested in buying a pashmy luna nylon media in black or dark grey (preferably black). does anyone know where i might be able to find them on sale? do you think the tod's boutique will have a 75% off sale in the summer like they did this past winter? i've never purchased a tod's before.... thanks so much!

Try calling the outlets. They have nylon bags on sale for Memorial Day.

I am looking at the medium, helmet zip bauletto in Luce, do you guys think its worth waiting for a future markdown? It's already 50% off, but I don't know if I should try my luck and wait since it's final sale...

Primm outlet had severa nylon bags when I was there two weeks ago. Colors were navy, black, grey and I think, they had some other colors. But I don't know whether they had the exact style you want (or whether you could be flexible at all in that respect).

I am looking at the medium, helmet zip bauletto in Luce, do you guys think its worth waiting for a future markdown? It's already 50% off, but I don't know if I should try my luck and wait since it's final sale...

I would grab it at 50% b/c it may sellout. I think they did the 75% last winter b/c of the Saks 70% off sale, don't know if they will go that low again. It's hard to call...

g/l!

Thanks for your input! Earlier today I decided to keep it! That's the first time I've crossed off something on my wishlist! It was everything I hoped it would be, surprisingly, for a bag that I didn't see IRL until now. :}

The fact that it fit my laptop, sealed the deal! The luce color has a beautiful grain!

:nuts:

My new Helmet Zip Bauletto in Luce, Medium sized! I added inside shots incase anyone else is interested additional shots of how it's organized inside

Attachments

• DSC08111e.jpg
    DSC08111e.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,107
  • DSC08112e.jpg
    DSC08112e.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 613
  • DSC08115e.jpg
    DSC08115e.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC08114e.jpg
    DSC08114e.jpg