Today is a Picotin Day for me too!

tokyogirl :smooch:, many thanks for your kind comments!
ilovemylife :heart:- So glad to see you my darling!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful Birthday wishes! Oh, and you were perfectly on time :love:
Ghosty, thank you and it's great to see you're feeling great! :yahoo:Oh you'd better get yourself a Picotin too. It is so comfy and easy to carry, the best for anything casual for every day.
maria28, :tender:aww thank you my sweet! I do think I got the size right^
Rockerchic - you are :tup:super right RC! Absolutely care-free bag, just the way I like it ^_^
S'Mom - big thanks you hugs:hugs:!!! Ebene wins for me hands down for
"grab-n-go" bag as RC said. But what do you think about Picotin in Lagoon? Did anyone see or hear about Hermes starting making them in this color? Oh I would love to have one (in Togo or Clemence, please^)
gem thank you:flowers:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your picotin is gorgeous on you!!! I am in trouble now..first it was the Evelyne, now ur making me consider the Picotin too!!!:graucho::graucho: Stop buying such gorgeous bags and modeling them sooo beautifully!!!:P:P

My Serendipity:heart:, thank you kindly for your wishes! Clemece is so buttery soft and not heavy for a Picotin^
Suzie dear:love:, yay!!:hugs:
petpringles thank you:cutesy: for saying that, you know I'm always glad to see you around! Oh I know Etoupe is gorgeous for Picotin and will suit Mrs P's style perfectly!
ms piggy I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!!! :yahoo:So appreciate it:smooch:
Ninja Sue thank you dear:flowers:
leema183 :heart:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your picotin is gorgeous on you!!! I am in trouble now..first it was the Evelyne, now ur making me consider the Picotin too!!!:graucho: Stop buying such gorgeous bags and modeling them sooo beautifully!!!:P
LOL you are so funny :lol: Thank you sweet MG, you are too kind :smooch:I love watching all your bags and your modeling pictures. I even remember your very first last post-partum's picture and it was truly beautiful :yes:
I know you will like the Picotin (somehow I picture you with Rouge Vif or RG [or shade?]:graucho:. Lets not stop buying our gorgeous bags and to many more to come:drinkup:
kelly32, I thank you:heart:

Congrats!!! :yahoo:I think the Picotin is a great bag for your casual chic style. If there's no Barenia, there is the Veau Tadelakt (sp?)... think it might show up in a Pico one day. Looks warm and golden like Barenia but the feel is like Boxcalf and Swift. The Pico looks gorgeous on you.

Happy Belated B-day!:flowers:

We went to Kempinski on a day to relax (I love how relaxing it's there by the sea) and I took my new Picotin with me. I have to tell you it was so comfortable and I carried a normal size wallet, sunglasses case, pack of cigarettes, a compact, cellphpone, a bunch of keys, tissues, gum and god knows what else. The size is MM and can fit a ton indeed.
Here's some action shots. Pardon a poor quality and DH NEVER TAKES A BETTER SHOT ever. Mind you, he only takes one if any...he's a picture-taking-hating-husband *sigh*

Attachments

• 20080402(009).jpg
    20080402(009).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20080402(010).jpg
    20080402(010).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 20080402(003).jpg
    20080402(003).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20080402(008).jpg
    20080402(008).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 129
Kisses and Hugs! We love this picture!!! That picotin is so cute on you!
attachment.php

Love the look! Young, casual yet classy!!!! We are a FAN of yours, you know!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. P

Love your avatar...perhaps, Mrs. P and I can share a bottle of wine with you and the Mr!!!! Is that a Deal or No deal?