Today is a GOOD Bbag day!!!

Allright, my son woke up and it's time to unveil my second bag of the day. OMG!!!! Thank you Nanaz. You are the best.:yahoo: It is lovelier than I expected. More purple undertones than Grenat. It really is like a glass of wine. This will definitely be my "night" bag. I'm gonna rock her with jeans, a white blouse and black boots (my usual dressing up outfit). Although, the white blouse NEVER stays white around my son. He likes to "decorate" it with baby food.:P

WHEW!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

Here she is: 05 bordeaux City
attachment.php

and...

attachment.php

Allright, my son woke up and it's time to unveil my second bag of the day. OMG!!!! Thank you Nanaz. You are the best.:yahoo: It is lovelier than I expected. More purple undertones than Grenat. It really is like a glass of wine. This will definitely be my "night" bag. I'm gonna rock her with jeans, a white blouse and black boots (my usual dressing up outfit). Although, the white blouse NEVER stays white around my son. He likes to "decorate" it with baby food.:P

WHEW!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

Here she is: 05 bordeaux City
attachment.php

and...

attachment.php
Awwww, fendi girl i am so glad that you liked the Bordeaux City.:yahoo:It was my pleasure and i am so glad that it has a new and nice mummy now. Enjoy it and take care of her. Thank you again.:heart:

^OMG, my drool is completely outta control! How many times am I supposed to drool over this same bag? I drooled when Nanazi bought it, and now I'm drooling all over again.

This has been a big drool day. My drool glands are over-stimulated. Sucking back the drool as I type....:drool: