To those who cant access LT website

Sep 7, 2006
I had problems accessing their website the whole of last week :sad: and managed to access it miraculously yesterday for a short while. Today the problem recurred and i emailed LT about it. They have asked me to post this :yes::

Hello there:
Yes, I know it because many ttf member email me this problem. There got big issue of worldwide internet, I am not quit sure if it related to last time earthquake or not. However it is not the problem of let-trade's website. You can use prosy brower to enter our website. go to www.spysurfing.com and then enter www.let-trade.com you will see our lv items.
Please do me a favor, do you mind post this and inform other members this issue. Many thanks and have nice day

wow- they have lots of stuff today............ + they are getting ready to do inventory.......and won't ship until maybe the 21st..

Thats weird... the site has been working for me. However I've been emailing the seller all day today but he hasnt responded to my last email. I wish they would so I can finally pay for my new monogram speedy!! :yahoo: I want her so badly!

Out of curiousity.... on my computer...when I click on the bag pictures, another window will pop up, but it is blank...no enlarged pic.

Pop up pictures are fine on other computers.....anyone have any suggestions?

Out of curiousity.... on my computer...when I click on the bag pictures, another window will pop up, but it is blank...no enlarged pic.

Pop up pictures are fine on other computers.....anyone have any suggestions?

Do you have a pop-up blocker? Or maybe your connection is timing out trying to load such a large image? I used to have this problem untill I told the pop up blocker in firefox to allow pop-ups from let-trade.com