To pm or not to pm.....

What should I do?

• Keep the pm.

• Sell the pm.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I almost never advise selling and try to talk people into liking what they already own, but in this case I'm voting for sell, mainly b/c you already bought the GM, you were supposed to be on a ban, and this is an in demand style that people will probably buy and you shouldn't lose too much money assuming condition is still excellent. If it already has major wear and tear though I would advise keeping just b/c you'll lose too much money selling.

I almost never advise selling and try to talk people into liking what they already own, but in this case I'm voting for sell, mainly b/c you already bought the GM, you were supposed to be on a ban, and this is an in demand style that people will probably buy and you shouldn't lose too much money assuming condition is still excellent. If it already has major wear and tear though I would advise keeping just b/c you'll lose too much money selling.

It actually looks pretty much like new. I have, however, passed the month LV return/exchange time period, so I can't take it back.