To My Horror, A counterfeit purse mall kiosk store!!!!!!!!!

There are two kiosks about twenty feet from the entrance of my store. They are so gross. They have been there forever though. Maybe I should stop at the police dept that is in the mall and see what they can do.

That's rediculous. I can't believe the mall would actually allow the owners of that kiosk to stay in business. There's a local flea market where I live that, of course, sells the fakes. The flea market was shut down twice in one summer and if the cops would have caught them once more, the 50 year old flea market would have been gone forever.

Definitely contact the mall directly and the police!
Ditto! It's the season and they only care about renting those kiosk out. Sounds like they are looking the other way IMO. Are there any high end stores who carry these brands in the mall? If so they have a really big reason to speak up, and should. The malls make so much money durring this season with those darn things. I hate them, people jump out, grab you,yell at you to try something. Half the people I see working at some of them are "kinda out there" makes me nervous. I do appreciate the Hickory Farms and such, they are proffessional. Ok, spech:boxing: over

there is one of these in pleasanton ca at stoneridge mall. its run by an indian or middle eastern man. i am guessing he is also the owner as well since most of these small carts are ran by the owners to save money.

the Cs were Gs lol

I highly encourage anyone who sees these fake purse sellers to report them. Whether it is too the mall where their kiosk is, or the fair where their booth is, or wherever. And followup so you know if the person you reported to is doing anything about it.

Does anyone have any really good terminology to use about the legal ramifications of allowing fake purses to be sold in the mall and the mall's liability?

Oh wow! I believe I've seen those bag kiosks at every mall I've ever been to and never really paid attention. Just to be clear, if the bag has the designer's name on it, then it's illegal?

I've seen stores like this around the SF bay area for years.

Agreed - try working near Chinatown. I want to throw up looking at all the fakes.

The Kiosk that's really standing out to me is the one in the San Francisco Shopping Center - the level with the food court near the BART station... makes me want to look into this a bit more.

I just went through this whole thing with a disgusting purse shop in my town that sold fakes. It took a whole year, but after contacting the local news, finally ABC news had me go into the store with a "hidden purse camera" to show the blatant fakes, and the bottom line was that this ugly store only sells "inspired bags" now. Persistence, persistence, persistence. Their story aired about 2 weeks ago, and they really promoted that fakes funded terrorism. You can do it. Just be persistent. Get in touch with an investigative reporter and just keep after them. My persistence paid off.