To Mirage Or Not To Mirage?

I just picked up my bordeaux Speedy this afternoon and I love it! To me, the bordeaux pops out a bit more than the Noir (although it is gorgeous too!) and this is a color that is different from the norm. This is the only Speedy (aside from the Lichen Neo Speedy) that has called out my name loud and clear!!

If you have a chance to see both the Noir and the Bordeaux, go, go, go!! I'm sure you'll fall in love with one or the other or both!!! Good luck!!

Many pics don't show the burgandy border around the bottom of the bordeaux, GORGEOUS! I can't have mine until the 15th, LV is still holding mine HOSTAGE! I can't wait to pick her up!

I just had enough time to make it to the Beverly Center this evening to look at the speedies, however, they only had the noir so I could not make a decision tonight (The mall close at 9 and Rodeo close at 6 pm). I'm off tomorrow, so I will have to make a trip to the Rodeo Dr. boutique where my PS is holding one of each for me and hopefully decide. Red is my favorite color and I'm sure I would love the bordeaux; however, the noir seem more practical. Some of you were right, it is gorgeous IRL...

I still have til noon tomorrow to decide, so please keep your thoughts coming....I surely appreciate it, as well as others who are also on the fence on this one... Thanks again.

I just picked up my bordeaux Speedy this afternoon and I love it! To me, the bordeaux pops out a bit more than the Noir (although it is gorgeous too!) and this is a color that is different from the norm. This is the only Speedy (aside from the Lichen Neo Speedy) that has called out my name loud and clear!!

If you have a chance to see both the Noir and the Bordeaux, go, go, go!! I'm sure you'll fall in love with one or the other or both!!! Good luck!!
I think so too and that's the reason i got in bordeaux.Have a look at both and buy what you LVoe.