To LV Lovers under 20 !!

haha my parents dont understand me spending so much money on a bag. but they do on other stuff, my dad on cameras and my mom on antique furniture. so they leave me alone about it. im sorry they said you dont deserve it, that was not nice.

they didn't really say you don't deserve it.. it's more like.. you shouldn't carry those bags around when you're still so young and not making money (well basically saying i shouldn't have let my bf buy those for me in the first place because he's still a full time student... and they'll get even pissed if i bought them cuz they'll say i'm wasting too much money and get me to refund it) sigh*

ive been hiding my broadway from my dad since i got it last week. the box is like blatently out in my room, but he hasn't been introduced to the bag. i wouldnt say not to tell them about future lv purchases, but probably just dont like introduce the the bags to them when you buy them, slowly do it.

When I was 18 I fell in LOVE with LV. And I was fortunate enough to have a father that understood how important a good designer bag was to a girl!

Needless to say first LV and Chanel came from my father! Now a days I work, so I fund my own obsession. Miss those days though!! :o)

I'm 19. My addiction started in 2006 after I turned 18 and I buy all of my LVs because my parents don't believe in buying designer items. My LV collection is now getting a little big for my closet :sweatdrop: I earn my money by working part-time during the school year, full-time during the summer, and I was also a piano teacher a couple of years back. I go to University full-time and I've received a scholarship that pays me a certain amount of money per year for 3 years and it's always enough to pay for my tuition and books. The leftover is my LV spending money.

I am 24 now but I purchase my first LV when I was 19 - it was purchased by my bf - but since then have recieved them via gifts from bf, parents and buying most of them myself

I'm 19. My addiction started in 2006 after I turned 18 and I buy all of my LVs because my parents don't believe in buying designer items. My LV collection is now getting a little big for my closet :sweatdrop: I earn my money by working part-time during the school year, full-time during the summer, and I was also a piano teacher a couple of years back. I go to University full-time and I've received a scholarship that pays me a certain amount of money per year for 3 years and it's always enough to pay for my tuition and books. The leftover is my LV spending money.

wow... soo lucky.. and at least your parents to bash about your spendings.. my bf doesn't let me work nowadays... he's like if you want money he'll give it to me.. but then since he's not making big bucks i wouldn't ask him for money.. but i do want a job so that i can continue buying LV.. btw.. which university do you go to? i go to u of t

Hey :smile: I'm also 18! And I don't really usually go for the expensive stuff, but I love LV and after hanging out on this forum too much (mainly reading) I've decided to get a LV after a while. I live at home and I have a job so I can afford it, but it still irks me to spend a such a big amount on a bag. The other thing I have to think about is that my family will think I'm crazy for spending my money on ONE bag, hehe. My parents are like "spend wisely blah blah blah blaa" ... Me on the other hand think LV is not bad at all, compared to you know, Hermès.. hehe.

Well. I'm 20 now. I started at 17. I worked for about 4 months just to afford my first piece, then I got 2 other ones for my mami and 1 from my bf. I was fortunate enough to have saved quite some money early on, so my bank account funds my addiction. I have about 15 pieces now.

I'm 20, and a full time university student. My boyfriend pays for most of my things, but like Karman I also have a scholarship with lots of grants that i dont pay back, so yeh that money goes on LV and Balenciaga, plus other little goodies =) I really should get a job, and then i could get more!!

hi young'ns Ive been collecting for a couple of years now. Im 18 right now. My mom works hard for my luxuries and well i pay her back with my grades. shes very proud of me but not proud enough to spend $2000 on a bag unles i come up with some on my own. Im self-employed doing mortgages, so i choose my times, and look for clients whenever im not busy. Because ive been too busy with school to work, Ive been doing people's homeworks and research papers for $$ and ive made a lot of money. ALSO, i've used money from college scholarships to buy my bags. LOL!! YES, but thats ok because i have a scholarship that pays 100% my schooling. :smile: it really is just like extra money.... why not put it to good use? lol. Ive only been in college for one semester though and I was only able buy my SO's tobago carryall with it and i had to put money in myself.. it was pricey!!

here's a glimpse of "ma petit collection"
Myfastcollection.png

I'm also 16 and ready to buy my first LV soon
I wish my parents would understand my LV-love, but my mother still thinks I'm crazy for not just buying a fake... Parents!
No, I'm saving up my allowance!

Hey Guys
I'm 18 and I looove Designer stuff. Especially lv bags :drool:
I would like to know how other "young" lv lovers finance their lv passion. Have you rich parents who give you their creditcards:graucho: or must you work for it and spend your own money for the lv bags?

I would like to know.. so if you want we talk about it :smile: maybe someone have msn messenger too and we can talk there, I would be pleased :jammin:

Are you from Pennsylvania?

Cause theres a Hamburg PA or New York, I can't remember.

Anyways, my parents don't give me crap. I don't live with them and haven't for 4 years and I'm 20.

I live with my BF and he pays all the bills and I "save" to get my stuff. I started with Coach and sold most my Coach to fund my two LV purchases.